MSYtristar
Topic Author

How Good Are You Guys? Need MSY Intl. O&D Info.

Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:32 pm

Ok here's the deal. I am trying to figure out the daily O&D traffic between MSY and the key players in Europe: LHR, AMS, CDG, FRA, etc. Even just a couple of those would work. A good buddy of mine has been trying to find these for a long time now with no success. I don't even no where to begin to look. The DOT website doesn't publish this info.

So if anyone out there has a list of the traffic totals, well, that'd be mighty impressive and greatly appreciated.

So who's up for the challenge? Winner gets a free logo pin from my production company! (no I'm not above bribing)

PVD757

RE: How Good Are You Guys? Need MSY Intl. O&D Info.

Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:28 pm

MIDT data provided by travel agents (or aviation consultants) would be the only way to get this info. and it's only a percentage of the true traffic/estimated from there. Getting hard O & D figures for International markets is extremely difficult. Sometimes your local Economic Development agency has some non-specific info on tourism and where people come from/go to...