Tom in NO
Topic Author

Artcc Frequecies Web-site?

Tue Apr 25, 2000 11:51 am

Does anyone out there know of a web-site that lists the various radio frequencies that are assigned to the various US Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCC's)? Thanks for the info.

Tom in NO (at MSY)

P.S. While on driving trips, I have to scanner-follow a flight up through altitude until he gets a center freq, and that gets kind of monotanous.
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

ywg777

RE: Artcc Frequecies Web-site?

Tue Apr 25, 2000 11:59 am

I wish I knew. I am getting a scanner soon. and I want to know my self. I need All artcc in the USA. I have them for canada.
YWG777

ywg777

RE: Artcc Frequecies Web-site?

Wed Apr 26, 2000 12:31 am

Does anyone know the ARCC'S frequiencies for a trip from YWG-YVR-YYJ-SEA-LAS-DEN-YWG?
I have the first leg to YYJ and the rest of the frequiencies I need from YYJ-SEA-LAS-DEN-YWG. Please help
YWG777

Tom In NO

Wed Apr 26, 2000 1:01 am

Hey Tom, sorry I can't answer your post but it did prompt me to ask you a question.

Where can I find a good aircraft scanner? Preferably a portable one that I can take with me to Logan Int'l and nearby Castle Island here in Boston. I tried checking my local Radio Shack and they said they no longer carry them, any suggestions?

Thanks

Ben2

Tom In NO

Wed Apr 26, 2000 4:06 am

Tom- I don't know of one website that contains all ARTCC frequencies, you can however usually do a search on yahoo and find a site that might contain frequencies for one center. I have a list from 1995 with all frequencies for every center. If you'd like, feel free to let me know(my e-mail is BEN1SB@juno.com) if you want a specific center or all for that matter and I can try to scan them or just list them. Hope this helps you.

Tom in NO
Topic Author

RE: Scanners

Thu Apr 27, 2000 8:51 am

Hey Aer Lingus A330:

My first thought was Radio Shack, too. Failing that, I would try to locate a Uniden/Bearcat web-site or 1-800 number for a local dealer, or even mail order.

In my job at MSY, I deal with a company named Galls, out of Lexington, Kentucky, that deals with police/fire/rescue type of gear (clothings, lighting, radios, etc), and they may have scanners you can mail order. I'm at home, so I don't have the catalog in front of me.

Good luck.

Tom in NO (at MSY)
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina