N62NA
Topic Author

CO Website

Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:30 am

Being that it is the beginning of a new month, I stopped by the CO website to see what the meals were on the international flights this month. Unfortunately the page with the meal choices was not working, so I emailed the website support over at continental.com and within 1 hour I got the following, personalized email reply from them:

Yes, it appears the page just refreshes itself when you click on a
country. We appreciate your bringing this to our attention and will alert
our Web Product Team.

We will have to recommend that you check back later regarding menu
details in BusinessFirst. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing continental.com.

I was totally shocked that on a Saturday evening (at least here in Miami) on a major holiday weekend that they had somebody there to reply to my inquiry so quickly.

I wonder if any other airline has such an excellent website support staff available.

nwcoflyer

RE: CO Website

Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:34 am

Yes, I have had similar experiences with NW's web site several times. It is great to have such wonderful online support.
The New American is arriving.

ikramerica

Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:57 am

Yes, CO will respond right away and fix things even sooner in some cases. They are very geared toward helping, and also answer the phone right away and such.

Considering they now rely heavily on their website for booking and checkin, they can't afford to ignore it like so many other airlines do.
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.

akelley728

Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:21 pm

Quoting N62NA (Thread starter):
I was totally shocked that on a Saturday evening (at least here in Miami) on a major holiday weekend that they had somebody there to reply to my inquiry so quickly.

I've heard on other CO forums (especially flyertalk.com) that the co.com support staff is the 'elite' customer service staff that CO has; so it's not surprising that you got excellent service from this support group.

Cactus739

Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:55 pm

Quoting N62NA (Thread starter):
Saturday evening

Saturday evening. Holiday weekend. You're checking out airline menus on the internet.

Party on man...  Smile
You can't fix stupid.... - Ron White

N62NA
Topic Author

Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:40 am

Quoting Cactus739 (Reply 4):
Saturday evening. Holiday weekend. You're checking out airline menus on the internet.

Party on man...

Hee hee!

Well, when you live in South Beach here in Miami, every day and night of the year is a party!  Smile