casinterest

B6 Makes Emergency Landing At RDU.

Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:10 am

Emergency landing

Well one way or another ERJ gets his wish  Smile
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

ERJ170

RE: B6 Makes Emergency Landing At RDU.

Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:14 am

B6 has stopped several times at RDU for various emergencies.. and they always fuel up and go on their way...

you would think that Dave would get his butt down here and just fly from RDU instead of teasing.. the mean b@st@rd.. LOL
Aiming High and going far..

rduramper

Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:07 am

It's always interesting when that distinctive tail shows up in our little corner of the world, usually because of a medical diversion, or, as in this case, a mechanical. It would be nice to see them on a regular basis, but I don't think we'll be hearing anything from B6 until at least Terminal C is completed, despite any rumors to the contrary.  Smile
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives!

rdu777

Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:27 am

I was actually there when it happened. It was very interesting. It came taxing up with two RDU fire truck behind it and then when it stopped about five Raleigh fire trucks and two ambulance came up to it, along with RDU police. I took some photos which I hope to have up sometime. I'm glad that it wasn't anything too serious. It's been almost a year since I've seen an emergency landing at RDU.