Jetter2
Topic Author

Champion Seat Layout

Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:52 am

Hey all!

I am flying on Champion Air in 3 weeks. They are a ticketless airline, and seats are assigned as people checkin. So if you checkin early, you can get pretty much any seat in the plane as long as it is avaible =]

Being that this is a DFW-CUN flight, I am anticipating a pretty high load.

I was looking for a seat about 1-2 rows infront of the wing on the left side. I like to look out at the ground, but I also enjoy seeing ALL THOSE FLAPS on the 722's =]

I was just wondering if anyone had a layout or anything, that way when I arrive at the check-in, I can ask the ticket agent for a specific row and seat =]

Like I said:

Left Side,
Window Seat,
1 or 2 rows infront of the wing.

Anyone know what seat that would be on Champions layout? I'm pretty sure they operate all Y class aircraft, but I dunno what seat that is...and If I ask the ticket agent that I'm not sure she would know either.

aa757first

RE: Champion Seat Layout

Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:59 am

http://www.usa3000airlines.com/images/ouraircrafts/seatmap.gif

They will have a seat map similar to that, and the ticket agent will know what seat is near the wing.

Please note that is a USA 3000 Airbus A320. Just an example.

AAndrew

Jetter2
Topic Author

RE: Champion Seat Layout

Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:09 am

I guess I'm looking for a seat about 8 rows back then =]

Left side and against the window =]

Nothing like planning a trip to the detail =]
I'll deffinatly be getting the most out of my flight...unless they arent landing rwy 12!!!

I would imagine that in August they would land 12 though in CUN.