Zoheb
Topic Author

EK A330-200 (2 Class Seat Config) Seat Query

Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:32 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick question, which economy seat on EK A330-200 (2 class seat config) would you reccomend? I have pre selected 7A (outbound) and 7K (inbound).

http://www.emirates.com/miniSites/Fl...330200/2Class/A330200_2Classes.asp

The seats I have selected are in the first row of economy in the aircraft. Does anybody know if you get a fold out video screen or if the seats have a video screen in the ceiling?

Also as far as I know the seat isn't over the wing, if you look at a picture it is the window seat which can be seen as the letter S which form the EK logo.

Are there any other seats that anybody could reccomend? All input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.

This is my first attempt at starting my own topic on airliners.net, I just joined today but have been viewing the forums for months.

ACB777

RE: EK A330-200 (2 Class Seat Config) Seat Query

Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:04 am

Quoting Zoheb (Thread starter):
Are there any other seats that anybody could reccomend? All input would be appreciated.

I would pick a seat farther back. At the front row of economy, there usually tends to be more babies. I remember on my last EK flight from DXB-LHR there were many babies at the front of the economy class cabin. Also, I don't like bending my neck to look at the video screen or being far from the screen on the bulkhead.
I would pick a seat around 12A.

777boi

Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:42 am

Those seats have fold out video screens, plus over head monitors (above the centre row of seats), usually with the airshow map on it which can be bright on night flights if u r trying to sleep. I would also tend to pick a seat a bit further back... As ACB777 stated, there are always a lot of screaming babies at the bulk head (and more so now that it is school holidays), plus you have the noise and light from the galley!

Zoheb
Topic Author

Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:50 pm

Thanks for the tips guys.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos