dominicl316

Meal Service On AA SJU-BOS Flight

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:15 am

My mom is traveling from STX to BOS via SJU on AA on Friday and she wanted me to request a vegetarian meal for her on the SJU-BOS and BOS-SJU segments. However, with the airlines skimping on meal service lately, is there even a point to me calling up AA and making the request? AA says dinner is going to be served on SJU-BOS and breakfast on BOS-SJU, but is this an actual meal, or something small and insignificant like a snack being passed off as "Dinner" and "Breakfast". If this is in fact an actual meal, don't they already offer a choice of something like pasta or something that doesn't have any meat in it? I've traveled on these segments a couple years ago, but I am not sure if the meal options have changed. Has anyone who traveled on these segments recently remember what is currently served on the evening SJU-BOS and morning BOS-SJU AA flights?

phatfarmlines

RE: Meal Service On AA SJU-BOS Flight

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:17 am

Yes, this is an actual meal. I'd call AA and see if there is a vegetarian option available. Also, check Airlinemeals.net. There are some meal pictures from the Northeast U.S. to SJU if you search through the AA section.

qqflyboy

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:40 am

Special meals were discontinued for domestic routes, but SJU may be an exception. The best thing to do is call AA res, or contact them at customer.service @ aa.com
The views expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect my employer’s views.

TACAA320

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:55 am

Try www.aa.com It's easy.

----------------------------------------------------
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein