dominicl316

Meal Service On AA SJU-BOS Flight

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:15 am

My mom is traveling from STX to BOS via SJU on AA on Friday and she wanted me to request a vegetarian meal for her on the SJU-BOS and BOS-SJU segments. However, with the airlines skimping on meal service lately, is there even a point to me calling up AA and making the request? AA says dinner is going to be served on SJU-BOS and breakfast on BOS-SJU, but is this an actual meal, or something small and insignificant like a snack being passed off as "Dinner" and "Breakfast". If this is in fact an actual meal, don't they already offer a choice of something like pasta or something that doesn't have any meat in it? I've traveled on these segments a couple years ago, but I am not sure if the meal options have changed. Has anyone who traveled on these segments recently remember what is currently served on the evening SJU-BOS and morning BOS-SJU AA flights?

phatfarmlines

RE: Meal Service On AA SJU-BOS Flight

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:17 am

Yes, this is an actual meal. I'd call AA and see if there is a vegetarian option available. Also, check Airlinemeals.net. There are some meal pictures from the Northeast U.S. to SJU if you search through the AA section.

qqflyboy

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:40 am

Special meals were discontinued for domestic routes, but SJU may be an exception. The best thing to do is call AA res, or contact them at customer.service @ aa.com
The views expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect my employer’s views.

TACAA320

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:55 am

Try www.aa.com It's easy.

----------------------------------------------------
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos