VORFMD
Topic Author

China Airlines Cargo Goes VIE

Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:21 am

After the successfull start of their PAX Flights ( Station Manager in VIE was talking about more than 70% PAX Loads already ), CI Cargo will start a 2 weekly Cargo Service to VIE eff.1st Aug.

Flights will be operated with 747-400F Aircraft.

a nice addition to KE Cargo ( 5 x weekly ), BR Cargo ( 3 x weekly ) and OZ Cargo ( 2 x weekly ) and others like UPS, DHL, TNT and Ukrainian Cargo Airlines

Seems VIE becomes more interesting for Cargo Carriers esp.from Asia.

INNflight

RE: China Airlines Cargo Goes VIE

Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:32 am

Nice to hear that the pax flights are doing well. It's the first nonstop connection between Europe and Taipeh, so that's definitely a plus!

Good to hear about the growing cargo traffic, too!

Thanks for the info.
Jet Visuals

alexchao

Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:28 am

Quoting INNflight (Reply 1):
It's the first nonstop connection between Europe and Taipeh, so that's definitely a plus!

I'm confused by what you mean as the first non-stop connection between Europe and TPE. EVA Air and China Airlines both flew TPE-CDG and TPE-FRA non-stop prior to the new CI TPE-VIE service.

Avianca

Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:44 am

Quoting Alexchao (Reply 2):
I'm confused by what you mean as the first non-stop connection between Europe and TPE. EVA Air and China Airlines both flew TPE-CDG and TPE-FRA non-stop prior

I am also confused, INNflight you have here the wrong informations.

Quoting VORFMD (Thread starter):
Flights will be operated with 747-400F Aircraft.

a nice addition to KE Cargo ( 5 x weekly ), BR Cargo ( 3 x weekly ) and OZ Cargo ( 2 x weekly ) and others like UPS, DHL, TNT and Ukrainian Cargo Airlines

Seems VIE becomes more interesting for Cargo Carriers esp.from Asia.

CI cargo is expanding a lot in the eastereuropean market, they just started some months ago a route with cargoplanes to PRG. Vie is ver central for central and eastern europe, and you can conect very good with truck services to other citys ... bratislava, budapest, munich, zagreb, .....
Colombia es el Mundo Y el Mundo es Colombia