|Quoting WindowSeat (Reply 1):|
If you are a SkyTeam Elite Plus you can use the any of the L'espace affaires lounges when you fly internationally. They should be able to let you in with your CO Plat card.
|Quoting B4real (Reply 2):|
I don't believe this to be correct. For the AF lounges @ CDG, you'll need to be travelling Biz to get in. SkyTeam Elite/Elite Plus or President's Club won't allow you in.
You can use Air France´s and SkyTeam´s lounges if:
* you fly in L´Espace Première (First) or L´Espace Affaires (Business),
* you are a Flying Blue Gold or Platinum, SkyTeam Elite Plus, or Club 2000 member,
* you travel as a first class or business class passenger on an international SkyTeam flight.
Tempo Challenge passengers have access to lounges at CDG2.
List of Air France lounges
- Paris CDG2 A East: Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 B: non smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 C (Arrival Lounge landside): Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 C (Business): Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 C (First): Smoking, Internet+WiFi
- Paris CDG2 D: Smoking, Internet+WiFi
- Paris CDG2 E (Business): two lounges, depends on boarding gate, info to come
- Paris CDG2 F1: Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 F2 (Business): Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 F2 (First): Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
|Quoting Leskova (Reply 3):|
Formally probably correct, but I found some of AF's lounge staff (I think this was in Terminal 2E - wherever TAM's flights leave) to be quite lenient on the regulations; they let me in with my red TAM Fidelidade card, even though I was booked in Economy class, and TAM isn't even a Skyteam member.
|Quoting Ozglobal (Reply 7):|
My experience of Air France lounges has been unremittingly grim (CDG2, SIN, NRT, JFK). They are smoke filled, over crowded dives, with few working facilities.