|Quoting WindowSeat (Reply 1):|
If you are a SkyTeam Elite Plus you can use the any of the L'espace affaires lounges when you fly internationally. They should be able to let you in with your CO Plat card.
|Quoting B4real (Reply 2):|
I don't believe this to be correct. For the AF lounges @ CDG, you'll need to be travelling Biz to get in. SkyTeam Elite/Elite Plus or President's Club won't allow you in.
You can use Air France´s and SkyTeam´s lounges if:
* you fly in L´Espace Première (First) or L´Espace Affaires (Business),
* you are a Flying Blue Gold or Platinum, SkyTeam Elite Plus, or Club 2000 member,
* you travel as a first class or business class passenger on an international SkyTeam flight.
Tempo Challenge passengers have access to lounges at CDG2.
List of Air France lounges
- Paris CDG2 A East: Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 B: non smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 C (Arrival Lounge landside): Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 C (Business): Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 C (First): Smoking, Internet+WiFi
- Paris CDG2 D: Smoking, Internet+WiFi
- Paris CDG2 E (Business): two lounges, depends on boarding gate, info to come
- Paris CDG2 F1: Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 F2 (Business): Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
- Paris CDG2 F2 (First): Smoking, Internet+WiFi+Shower
|Quoting Leskova (Reply 3):|
Formally probably correct, but I found some of AF's lounge staff (I think this was in Terminal 2E - wherever TAM's flights leave) to be quite lenient on the regulations; they let me in with my red TAM Fidelidade card, even though I was booked in Economy class, and TAM isn't even a Skyteam member.
|Quoting Ozglobal (Reply 7):|
My experience of Air France lounges has been unremittingly grim (CDG2, SIN, NRT, JFK). They are smoke filled, over crowded dives, with few working facilities.
Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe
Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days
Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit
Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior
Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft
Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials
Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions
Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin
Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon
Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos
Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft
Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries
Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground
Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos