RICARIZA
Topic Author

Venezuelan Cargo Airlines From Colombia

Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:48 am

Venezuelan Cargo companies will be able to fly from Colombia.

It was announced by the Civil Aeronautics (Aerocivil) when explaining that the country accepts the decisions of the Andean Community of Nations (CAN). The government will allow Venezuelan cargo airlines to operate from Colombia towards third countries.

Consequently, the Aerocivil approved the request formulated by the company Vensecar S.A., of Venezuela, to be in a regular international aerial cargo transport service, in the route Venezuela (Valencia and/or Caracas) Bogota-Panama-Bogota-Venezuela (Caracas and/or Valencia), with seven (7) weekly frequencies. Aerocivil established for the regular services, rights of traffic of fifth freedom from and towards any point without limitations in the matter of liberties of the air, frequencies, capacities, routes and schedules. "Venezuela designated the company Vensecar, regular operation in cargo service with rights of fifth freedom from the territory from Colombia to Panama, rights that totally are recognized by Colombia and Venezuela by virtue of the effective bilateral agreement", it explained the Aerocivil. The binational agreement also anticipates that the Colombian companies interested in operating from Venezuela to other countries can do it too.

Do you think any Colombian airline will apply for the rights?
I miss ACES, I am proud of AVIANCA & I am loyal to AMERICAN

Avianca

RE: Venezuelan Cargo Airlines From Colombia

Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:53 am

Quoting RICARIZA (Thread starter):

isnt tampa operating mia-ccs for example?
Colombia es el Mundo Y el Mundo es Colombia

RICARIZA
Topic Author

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:05 am

Quoting Avianca (Reply 1):
isnt tampa operating mia-ccs for example?

I guess so, but could they go to a third country from CCS? That I don't know.
I miss ACES, I am proud of AVIANCA & I am loyal to AMERICAN

Avianca

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:08 am

Quoting RICARIZA (Reply 2):
I guess so, but could they go to a third country from CCS? That I don't know.

I always thought the for freighter services all is not so complicate as for passenger service (there are tons of cargo flights operating were the airlines origincountry is afected)
Colombia es el Mundo Y el Mundo es Colombia