klwright69

Frequencies To EZE...when?

Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:08 am

When will the DOT decide whether DL or CO gets the unused frequencies to Brazil? They seem to be taking a long time....

Marambio

RE: Frequencies To EZE...when?

Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:59 am

Quoting Klwright69 (Thread starter):
When will the DOT decide whether DL or CO gets the unused frequencies to Brazil?

As far as I know, Buenos Aires (EZE) is the capital of Argentina. I haven't checked the news lately, perhaps we got invaded by the Brasucas...I'll check...

Just checked. No, this city still is the capital of Argentina.  Smile

Saludos,
Marambio
Aerolíneas Argentinas - La Argentina que levanta vuelo

MD11junkie

Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:08 pm

Quoting Marambio (Reply 1):
As far as I know, Buenos Aires (EZE) is the capital of Argentina. I haven't checked the news lately, perhaps we got invaded by the Brasucas...I'll check...

Just checked. No, this city still is the capital of Argentina.

Still independent from Brazil, unless Chavez, Lula and Kirchner make another "strategic" and stupid left wing pact.  rotfl 

Cheers! wave 
Gastón - The MD-11 Junkie
There is no such thing as Boeing vs Airbus as the queen of the skies has three engines, winglets and the sweetest nose!

Brasuca

Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:07 pm

rotfl 

Some still swear this stereotype of American doesn't exist.
Varig, Varig, Varig

EZEIZA

Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:25 pm

Quoting Klwright69 (Thread starter):
When will the DOT decide whether DL or CO gets the unused frequencies to Brazil? They seem to be taking a long time....

Quoting Marambio (Reply 1):
Just checked. No, this city still is the capital of Argentina.

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl  the funniest thread ever!

Brasil, Argentina ... same thing?!  scratchchin 
Klwright69, please tell us it was just a mistake!

saludos
Carp aunque ganes o pierdas ...

ARGinLON

Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:24 pm

Let's hope is a mistake....

It just reminded me of that TV programme in the UK called "Weird weekends". To make a long story short, this very funny British guy is in middle west America and local asked him "You have a funny accent, Where are from?" The journalist says "I'm from London, England" to what the local replied "London England???? I thought London was in XXXX County!!!!" (meaning somewhere in the USA)

I believe the decision should take place sometime towards the end of September. However, if the DOT is not 100% sure about its decision it can always come back to the airlines for more data/info supporting the application.

ArgInMIA

Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:22 pm

heheh Amazing. I've seen it with my own eyes.. Once I went to pick up someone at EZE in mid July.. It was raining and very cold outside the temp was around 6 degrees.. SO this flight from NY arrives.. And I see the typical stereotyped American tourist.. Beige Bermudas, sandals, and a Hawaiian Shirt.. It was funny to see the expression on his face when he saw us all in winter jackets... LOL
Alto.. Mucho mas alto.. hasta la cumbre