fedexexpress

Will There Be A Fuel Surcharge?

Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:03 am

Hello to all airliners! I have a question to ask . I bought a ticket for Northwest Airlines back in February for this October 23 to FLL from IND. Will the fuel prices about ready to go thru the roof will i get charged more money???? I am taking a cruise in the Caribbean October 24-30 do you think Royal Caribbean will charge a fuel charge as well . Thanks for all your help!!! Eric
"Its not what your country can do for you its what you can do for your country" JFK

EMBQA

RE: Will There Be A Fuel Surcharge?

Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:10 am

Will the fuel prices about ready to go thru the roof will i get charged more money???? I am taking a cruise in the Caribbean October 24-30 do you think Royal Caribbean will charge a fuel charge as well.

No in both cases. You have agreed on a contract, and the price paid has been set.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

airtran737

RE: Will There Be A Fuel Surcharge?

Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:17 am

Your ticket is safe, but for the sake of the industry all airlines need to jack up the fares. Raise everyone of them by at least $50.00. I understand that consumers have gotten used to low fares, but it is time to raise the fares. The airlines all need to cooperate on this one, none of them can afford to keep the fares so cheap.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever