An internal decision in the company will be made in the next 2 weeks. There are currently several scenarios. From keeping the current situation to buying an own A-319 everything is possible...
But I'll keep you updated if I get any news.
Novartis is already flying with 2 Global Expresses but they are operated by Japat AG
Basel so I guess if they will get an A-319 then Japat will operate it too.