Pilot1113
Topic Author

JetBlue Steps In To Help Stranded Tower Passengers

Mon May 08, 2000 2:54 pm

This comes from the jetBlue website. I thought I'd put it up here because I don't know if people know about this...

-- Airline Waives Advance Purchase Requirements for Tower Passengers Between New York and Florida --

New York, NY (May 2, 1999) – JetBlue Airways, New York’s new low-fare carrier based at JFK, has waived its advance purchase restrictions for the next two weeks to help stranded Tower Air passengers travel between New York and Florida for $79 each way.

Travel is available on selected flights between New York/JFK and Ft. Lauderdale and between JFK and Tampa until May 18.

Passengers need to book travel by calling the JetBlue reservations center, at 1-800-JETBLUE. Stand-by requests will not be considered and this offer cannot be booked on the JetBlue website. Passengers must also show their Tower ticket at the airport to prove eligibility.

exnonrev

RE: JetBlue Steps In To Help Stranded Tower Passengers

Mon May 08, 2000 3:33 pm

Tower pax flying JetBlue? Talk about going from the ridiculous to the sublime! CO and several other airlines are doing the same.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos