Usually airfares in Hong Kong are more expensive than in Europe, Australia, USA, Canada etc. I know this fare might not be cheap if you compare it with fares in USA, Australia etc but it is very for Hong Kong standards.
In the past we would be jumping up and down if we can get something like HK$ 1800+ Tax. Airfares between HKG and SIN are much cheaper than they were....
Wonder why CX, UA and the rest are not coming up with competing fares.
Fare Amount HKD680
Sale Period 06 Sep 2005-08 Sep 2005
Minimum Passengers 1
Advance Purchase -
Minimum Stay 2 day/s
Maximum Stay 5 day/s
Travel Completion Date -
Outbound Travel Period 19 Sep 2005 - 15 Oct 2005
Inbound Travel Period -
Valid Travel Days -
Stay over -
Cabin Class Economy
Mileage Accruable No
Outbound Flights All flights except SQ001
Inbound Flights All flights
1. Baggage allowance 20kgs.
2. Not eligible for FFP mileage accrual.
3. Not eligible for air industry discount.
4. Not valid for unaccompanied minor service.
5. Valid for travel out of Hong Kong between 19 Sep - 15 Oct 2005.
6. Valid on all flight except SQ001.
7. Change of traveling date and flight is not permitted.
8. Fare is non-refundable.
9. Valid on flight date shown only.
10. No hotel provided.
11. Fare levels and conditions are subject to change unless ticketed immediately.
Go to: http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...ent/local/HK/promo_fares/SG001.jsp