bmacleod

AC Flights To MSY

Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:01 am

I checked AC website about when they plan resuming flights to MSY but everytime I type in a date in the timetable I get "We can't provide a timetable for the requested route. Please try a different route."

A week ago AC indicated they planned to resume flights this week, however no further information has been posted on their website...

Is AC still planning to resume regular service to MSY? Or will they connect with UA via ORD?
"What good are wings without the courage to fly?" - Atticus

ahlfors

RE: AC Flights To MSY

Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:09 am

I can't imagine a lot of demand from Canada to MSY in the coming few weeks, so a codeshare would make more sense.

boac707

Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:37 am

I understand that AC had a A321 ferrying supplies from San Antonio to MSY late last week. I can't imagine much a passenger demand at this point.
smokey classics to the end of time

accargo

Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:08 am

YYZ-MSY will likely resume once pax demand returns.

from the AC website:

Travel advisory for customers travelling to/from New Orleans

MONTRÉAL, September 9, 2005 – As a result of the fallout of Hurricane Katrina, flights to New Orleans, operated by Air Canada Jazz, are suspended indefinitely. In light of the ongoing situation, the airline has revised its ticketing policies for customers scheduled to travel to and from New Orleans.

Customers who are holding tickets for future travel to New Orleans can apply the full value of their ticket for travel to a new destination within the Air Canada network, or may request refund to the original form of payment.

Customers who have commenced travel to/from New Orleans and are holding a valid return ticket, may change their return booking without additional fare collection or change fee to travel to/from Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston or Atlanta.