gokmengs

DL Intl Routes In Danger After CH11?

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:46 pm

After the bankruptcy NW slashed some of its Intl flights if DL does the same thing what is a.netters speculation on which routes would be the first one to go?
Gercekleri Tarih Yazar Tarihide Galatasaray

quickmover

RE: DL Intl Routes In Danger After CH11?

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:49 pm

I would almost think the international routes would be in less jeopardy than the domestics that go head to head with LCCs. Granted DL can't just up an quit NY-Florida, but you might see some cuts there.

PRAirbus

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:50 pm

I guess they will take a close look at their Latin America routes as well as their smaller stations in Europe.

ARGinLON

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:51 pm

I guess DL may have some problems with being awarded destinations with pending approval like JFKEZE.

Other than that I don't think DL should have any problems unless some equipment has to be reposed as part of CH11 (This a dark area for me since I don't know the status of DL's fleet)

DLPMMM

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:55 pm

Quoting PRAirbus (Reply 2):
I guess they will take a close look at their Latin America routes as well as their smaller stations in Europe

Completely wrong. In their filing BK filing, they state that they plan to EXPAND their international flying while in Chapter 11. Why would DL reduce their international flying when it is one of the few areas that are profitable for them? The smaller stations in Europe use almost all contract labor, so there is very little fixed cost involved in these flights.

End of discussion.

BigGSFO

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:58 pm

They will expand international flying. IMO when flights are cut, plan on seeing most domestic flight reductions at CVG and SLC.

ltbewr

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:05 pm

Indeed, increasing international flights, with a reduced domestic USA service base, seems to be the only route for the legacies now, including DL and NW. One could see more domestic smaller cities or city pairs served by lower cost subsidies, using >100 pax jets (depending on pilot contracts). Perhaps on might see the use of smaller a/c even internationally, (757's, even 737 with ETOPS revisions) to serve smaller non-USA cities with more non-stop/direct service from key hubs where possible. I would suspect that there will be a substantual reduction in the number of flights by DL going to from Florida from the northeastern USA and leaving it to either Song sub or to the LCC's. I would be willing to bet that NW will transfer a number of their cities to their Pinnicale sub.

ARGinLON

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:06 pm

Quoting DLPMMM (Reply 4):
End of discussion.

That's a bit drastic! Just relax...

As you said, the international routes are the only hope for DL right now so I really doubt anything will happen.

Having said that, I'm sure DL has some destinations where they loose money and may consider to cancel (latin or Europe) but since I don't work for DL I can't tell.

In addition to this I would imagine JFKEZE is in jeopardy

gokmengs

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:07 pm

Completely wrong. In their filing BK filing, they state that they plan to EXPAND their international flying while in Chapter 11. Why would DL reduce their international flying when it is one of the few areas that are profitable for them? The smaller stations in Europe use almost all contract labor, so there is very little fixed cost involved in these flights.

End of discussion.

Easy there! I'm a DL Platinum Medallion, love to fly them but its not easy coming out of bankruptcy there might be cuts everywhere I didn't say the cuts on Intl will happen I said if and in case it happens where.

Quoting PRAirbus (Reply 2):
I guess they will take a close look at their Latin America routes as well as their smaller stations in Europe.

Hope they don't cancel IST. I fly it 10+ times a year  brokenheart 

flydl2atl

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:11 pm

Yea, I agree. I think were likely to see more Int'l flying. Delta has a total of 59 767-300ERs. However, some of them are configured to fly domestically. I think we'll see most of them converted to Int'l layouts by next summer. The net effect of this will be a slight reduction in domestic service since they'll stop sending (or send less) 763's to places like DEN, JAX, TPA in exchange for added frequencies from MD88s and MD90s. Other places like MEM, BHM, JAN, CLT will be seeing less MD88s, MD90s and more RJ's.

gokmengs

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:18 pm

Quoting Flydl2atl (Reply 9):
Yea, I agree. I think were likely to see more Int'l flying. Delta has a total of 59 767-300ERs.

Hope so too, but what I think DL really lacks in Intl route is Asia,but I don't think its possible with the 767 right?

DAL767400ER

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:39 pm

Quoting ARGinLON (Reply 7):

JFK-EZE has always been in jeopardy because CO's counter-application is more promising.
And about the routes, remember there was only recently a thread about DL growing internationally by 30%, coinciding with the announcement of ATL-DUS/MGA/RTB/TGU. DL has a total of 59 763ERs, of which 8 are currently in domestic configuration. 4 will be converted for the 2006 summer season, and the other 4 one year later, though with the way things are going, they might as well convert all or next year. Then of course there are the 8 777s, which are already used to the max on domestic routes. Then of course you have all the 764s, 763s, 738s, 757s and RJs, which can serve the entire continent from Canada via Lat Am and the Caribbean down to the northernmost airports of South America. DL still has room to grow internationally, and they will use that room, primarily of course from ATL, but also SLC, CVG, JFK, LAX, MCO and BOS (the latter depending on Massport).

panamair

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:40 pm

Quoting ARGinLON (Reply 7):

Yes, JFK-EZE is in jeopardy, but not because of Ch.11; rather, because the DOT has still not made a decision yet (even though CO proposes to start IAH-EZE in Nov and DL in Dec).

ARGinLON

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:01 am

Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 11):
JFK-EZE has always been in jeopardy because CO's counter-application is more promising

Quoting Panamair (Reply 12):
Yes, JFK-EZE is in jeopardy, but not because of Ch.11; rather, because the DOT has still not made a decision yet (even though CO proposes to start IAH-EZE in Nov and DL in Dec).

But don't you think that CH11 may influence the DOT when making a decision on JFKEZE? Or is this completely independent to that?

DeltaMIA

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:08 am

Quoting BigGSFO (Reply 5):
They will expand international flying. IMO when flights are cut, plan on seeing most domestic flight reductions at CVG and SLC.

SLC is growing. There will be new mainline destionations and new E70 destinations.
It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

burnsie28

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:35 am

Quoting Gokmengs (Thread starter):
After the bankruptcy NW slashed some of its Intl flights

Uh what routes?

Concorde001

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:40 am

How well does DL do on ATL-MAN?
Will they leave MAN or is it a good route for them as it is for AA, US and CO?

sebring

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:46 am

Here's the thing that everybody's missing, and it is the seminal issue for the US airline industry.

1. Every legacy carrier except maybe US is cutting domestic capacity, and putting on more international capacity.

2. Less domestic capacity on the legacies will mean more room for the Southwests and JetBlues to expand domestically, making the remaining domestic legacy route system less profitable/viable.

3. If everybody is adding more international routes, it means the overcapacity problem domestically becomes an overcapacity problem internationally. How many flights to London and Sao Paulo can one adequately fill with compensatory traffic? It's OVERKILL! Complicating things is the U.S. security/visa situation which discourages sixth freedom transit in the U.S.

IMHO, what is needed are a couple of liquidations or mergers in which a large amount of domestic capacity is wrung out - too much too quickly for the discounters to fill overnight - and where all old aircraft are retired ASAP. If you take today's six intl legacy carriers and merged them into three large operations, with only modest increased dependence on international flying, the outcome would be better than making the current six sick puppies financially healthy in a truly sustainable way.

All of you are talking about restructuring that nibbles around the edges and wouldn't pass muster with any rationale economist - like UA's post-Chapter 11 plan which is based on $50 crude and even at that doesn't forecast profitability until 2007. One good pandemic, one good terrorist attack aimed at a U.S. aircraft, and that whole plan is TOAST!

gokmengs

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:51 am

Quoting Burnsie28 (Reply 15):
Uh what routes?

Uh(I don't know if thats being a wise ass  Wink

MSP-LGW is suspended from Oct 30, 2005 - March 9, 2006
DTW-CDG is reduced to 5x weekly (No Monday or Thursday flight out of DTW, Tuesday/Friday return from CDG) Jan 16, 2006-March 9, 2006

From PSU.DTW.SCE's post and here is the thread he started New NW International Seasonal Reductions (by DTW.SCE" class=quote target=_blank>PSU.DTW.SCE Sep 15 2005 in Civil Aviation)

Lono

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:10 am

I would think ANC and FAI service is on the block.... while not international destinations.... the amount of time DL leaves an A/C sitting unused up here is silly....

[Edited 2005-09-15 18:12:16]
Wally Bird Ruled the Skys!

laca773

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:31 am

I wouldn't be surprised to see DL pull all 763s that are capable of flying internationally off domestic and reconfigure them to fly internationally. It makes since and they can make more $$$$$$$ there.

How many 764s do they have? Are these capable of flying over the pond etc?

LACA773

DAL767400ER

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:40 am

Quoting LACA773 (Reply 20):
How many 764s do they have?

Are these capable of flying over the pond etc?

They all have ETOPS, since they are operated to Hawaii.

danimarroquin

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:42 am

Probably if DELTA leaves BOG Avianca would be able to cover BOG - ATL . It would be nice to see AV in ATL.

DeltaMIA

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:46 am

Quoting Lono (Reply 19):
I would think ANC and FAI service is on the block....

Well don't count on it. ANC will be seeing a capacity increase.

rwsea

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:56 am

Quoting Gokmengs (Reply 10):

Hope so too, but what I think DL really lacks in Intl route is Asia,but I don't think its possible with the 767 right?

True that DL is lacking in Asia, but the 767 isn't a good aircraft for Asian service. Additionally, Tokyo for example, is heavily slot restricted and DL probably wouldn't be able to get much of a presence going there. As far as the 767, they could probably do well SEA-Asia or PDX-Asia, but not from SFO or LAS, certainly not from ATL (dunno about SLC, but there isn't enough O&D). Actually SEA might work well as an Asian hub for DL given that they have the feed from AS, and they can codeshare with CI, KE, and NW. Plus from SEA the 767s would have enough range to fly to Japan.

I always thought DL should move all 777s to Asia, adding Hong Kong and Osaka from ATL, and perhaps starting one NRT flight from the west coast. Then move some of the 764s to Europe to make up the lost capacity.

Quoting Lono (Reply 19):
I would think ANC and FAI service is on the block.... while not international destinations.... the amount of time DL leaves an A/C sitting unused up here is silly....

Could be. The new partnership with AS would probably be enough, in the low season at least.

gigneil

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:09 am

Quoting RwSEA (Reply 24):
I always thought DL should move all 777s to Asia, adding Hong Kong and Osaka from ATL, and perhaps starting one NRT flight from the west coast. Then move some of the 764s to Europe to make up the lost capacity.

A 777-200ER would hit ground somewhere in China an hour before reaching HKG from ATL.

Osaka, perhaps.

DL could just never make their west coast - nrt flights work. Sad, really.

N

LipeGIG

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:10 am

I wouldn't be surprised to see DL pull all 763s that are capable of flying internationally off domestic and reconfigure them to fly internationally. It makes since and they can make more $$$$$$$ there.

Completely wrong. In their filing BK filing, they state that they plan to EXPAND their international flying while in Chapter 11

Delta in Brazil today inform that loads on GRU-ATL on july was "only" 100% and with very good profits. They are also begining GIG-ATL service next month with at this moment good bookings. I Agree with LACA773, and Latin America (not only Brazil) is probably a priority for them due to the high profits.

Felipe
New York + Rio de Janeiro = One of the best combinations !

gokmengs

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:17 am

True that DL is lacking in Asia, but the 767 isn't a good aircraft for Asian service. Additionally, Tokyo for example, is heavily slot restricted and DL probably wouldn't be able to get much of a presence going there. As far as the 767, they could probably do well SEA-Asia or PDX-Asia, but not from SFO or LAS, certainly not from ATL (dunno about SLC, but there isn't enough O&D). Actually SEA might work well as an Asian hub for DL given that they have the feed from AS, and they can codeshare with CI, KE, and NW. Plus from SEA the 767s would have enough range to fly to Japan.

Good idea but I don't know if DL is happy with SLC, I always think that hub could be somewhere else. Just my 2 cents

Quoting Gigneil (Reply 25):
A 777-200ER would hit ground somewhere in China an hour before reaching HKG from ATL.

How about routes to China or India? Would that make sense for them

Lono

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:17 am

Quoting DeltaMIA (Reply 23):
Well don't count on it. ANC will be seeing a capacity increase.

Sound interesting.... more flights or bigger A/C???

Could be. The new partnership with AS would probably be enough, in the low season at least.

DL has gone "seasonal" in the past.... only to eventually leave...

DeltaMIA

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:20 am

Quoting Lono (Reply 28):
Sound interesting.... more flights or bigger A/C???

If I said bigger aircraft it would give it away.

jetdeltamsy

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:30 am

i think it's pretty simple. the routes that generate profit will be retained. those that lose money will probably be eliminated.

as to which routes in particular will be dropped, only the money people at the company know that information at this time.
Tired of airline bankruptcies....EA/PA/TW and finally DL.

jkudall

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:32 am

Quoting Gokmengs (Reply 27):
Good idea but I don't know if DL is happy with SLC

SLC & ATL are Delta's fastest growing hubs, is still growing, and will continue to see growth. I'd say they are happy with it. SLC has and will continue to have a critical role in Delta's restructuring.

Why do people assume that just because an airline declares chap. 11 they are just going to start disappearing? Do you honestly think that the months leading up to declaring chap. 11 had nothing to do with their restructuring plan for the future?

Delta will continue to be around for a very long time. Don't expect to see cities just start falling off the map just because they are in chap 11.

[Edited 2005-09-15 19:36:16]

DeltaMIA

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:36 am

Quoting Jetdeltamsy (Reply 30):
as to which routes in particular will be dropped, only the money people at the company know that information at this time.

It will be announced in due time. Some stations will be losing mainline service. 1 market will lose service all together. A lot of new mainline routes and a bunch of new DCI routes. The biggest change will be in capacity and frequencies.

HanginOut

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:41 am

Quoting Sebring (Reply 17):
IMHO, what is needed are a couple of liquidations or mergers in which a large amount of domestic capacity is wrung out - too much too quickly for the discounters to fill overnight - and where all old aircraft are retired ASAP. If you take today's six intl legacy carriers and merged them into three large operations, with only modest increased dependence on international flying, the outcome would be better than making the current six sick puppies financially healthy in a truly sustainable way.

All of you are talking about restructuring that nibbles around the edges and wouldn't pass muster with any rationale economist - like UA's post-Chapter 11 plan which is based on $50 crude and even at that doesn't forecast profitability until 2007. One good pandemic, one good terrorist attack aimed at a U.S. aircraft, and that whole plan is TOAST!

Although I don't want to see any liquidations, I have to agree with Sebring.  sorry 

What would be best for the US airline industry would be to see some of the legacies disappear to create a healthier industry overall.

HanginOut
Dreaming of the day I can work for an airline

DAL767400ER

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:44 am

Quoting DeltaMIA (Reply 32):
Some stations will be losing mainline service.

I could list quite a few "suspects" in that case, many of which only recently got mainline (back), like GPT (for obvious reasons), PHF, out of ATL, or BOI, BZN and YVR out of SLC.

1 market will lose service all together.

One would think this to be Hickory, though management might also say it is too soon to decide the fate of Hickory service.

A lot of new mainline routes

Going to international places.

and a bunch of new DCI routes.

On E70s out of SLC, and ERJs out of FLL.

The biggest change will be in capacity and frequencies.

Most likely CRJ frequencies out of CVG. Somehow I don't think we will be seeing between 8-9 daily RJ flights on CVG-LEX/SDF for much longer.

DeltaMIA

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:50 am

Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 34):
One would think this to be Hickory, though management might also say it is too soon to decide the fate of Hickory service.

Its mainline

Going to international places.

There a few domestic surprises

On E70s out of SLC, and ERJs out of FLL.

Well yes and yes along with a lot of other point to point routes.

I could list quite a few "suspects" in that case, many of which only recently got mainline (back), like GPT (for obvious reasons), PHF, out of ATL, or BOI, BZN and YVR out of SLC.

Time will tell.

DAL767400ER

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:58 am

Quoting DeltaMIA (Reply 35):
Its mainline

In that case I change my assumption to MDW. The way DL has reduced service there points at an entire withdrawal from said airports.

along with a lot of other point to point routes.

No guessing from me on this one. Ever since DL announced plans for MSY-LIT, I have given up on predicting new p2p routes by DL outside of FLL, TPA and MSY  Wink .

RCS763AV

Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:20 am

True that DL is lacking in Asia, but the 767 isn't a good aircraft for Asian service. Additionally, Tokyo for example, is heavily slot restricted and DL probably wouldn't be able to get much of a presence going there.

They fly to Tokyo....

I just wish my 23,000 miles dont go down the sink, DL is a good carrier and its dissapereance would create a disaster in the US aviation industry, a lot of seats to fill with airlines already having load factors in high seventies.

DAL767400ER

Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:25 am

Quoting RCS763AV (Reply 37):
They fly to Tokyo....

One measly flight per day, and no chance to get any slots for more flights. The last slots DL had at NRT (for LAX and JFK service) they sold to FX, which greatly appreciated that deal.

incitatus

Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:19 am

Quoting LipeGIG (Reply 26):
Delta in Brazil today inform that loads on GRU-ATL on july was "only" 100% and with very good profits.

Yes but this no indication of overall financial success. What will their loads be like in September, when Summer traffic is gone? I had to fly from the US to GRU in July through CUN and PTY on Copa because there were absolutely no tickets available last minute on the date I wanted to travel. Even if NW had an MSP-GRU flight they would have filled it up over July.
Stop pop up ads

Sydscott

Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:46 am

2. Less domestic capacity on the legacies will mean more room for the Southwests and JetBlues to expand domestically, making the remaining domestic legacy route system less profitable/viable.

I think you've confused capacity with frequency. Alot of capacity reductions have come about by downgrading the aircraft that are operating the sectors rather than reducing frequency. See what US has done during its bankruptcy where regional jets have taken over mainline flying. So you still have your hub with 500 flights, or however many flights there are at your hub, but the number of seats reduces thereby hopefully increasing yield. But by maintaining your number of flights, you maintain the use of all your gates and airport facilities, maintain the congestion at your hub airport and therefore deny the LCC's the ability to move in on your turf. Plus Southwest & Jetblue aren't stupid enough to compete with Air Tran either at their major hub.

3. If everybody is adding more international routes, it means the overcapacity problem domestically becomes an overcapacity problem internationally. How many flights to London and Sao Paulo can one adequately fill with compensatory traffic? It's OVERKILL! Complicating things is the U.S. security/visa situation which discourages sixth freedom transit in the U.S.

Considering only 10% to 15% of Americans travel outside of North America, I would have thought there was tremendous scope for US airlines to expand inter-continental flying. How many flights to London & Sao Paulo can they adequately fill?? Well it seems everyone, bar UAL who is reducing frequency, is doing good business to London and virtually all the US allocated slots to Brazil are being used and are highly profitable. Also considering the good yields etc that appear to be generated by US/CO/NK/DL on there new Latin America/Caribbean routes I'd have thought there was plenty of room left here for profitable expansion without flooding the market as well. This would be especially relevant for Delta considering the proximity of their huge Atlanta hub and is backed up by their recent announcement of new service to that region.

Quoting RCS763AV (Reply 37):
a lot of seats to fill with airlines already having load factors in high seventies.

So if a major goes out of business totally, and the airlines have load factors in the 70's they all get to raise fares to pare back demand to match supply. Wouldn't that help the broader industry in the short term??

NYCAAer

Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:58 am

Delta is expanding internationally- new routes to Central America have been announced, and Dusseldorf comes on line next year out of ATL. I'll bet we'll hear of a lot more new international routes as they proceed through Chapter 11 and reorganize.

But this strategy isn't exclusive to DL- United, American and Continental are all doing the exact same thing, looking for every opportunity out there to expand overseas. But it reminds me of Pan Am-fewer domestic routes, more international flying.

B4REAL

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:24 am

Quoting Flydl2atl (Reply 9):
. I think we'll see most of them converted to Int'l layouts by next summer. The net effect of this will be a slight reduction in domestic service since they'll stop sending (or send less) 763's to places like DEN, JAX, TPA

TPA will definitely retain 767 service, no question. Not all of the 763's are capable of Int'l routes as the 763-ER.

How many 764s do they have? Are these capable of flying over the pond etc?

21. Yes, they are capable of NA-EU flights from a technical perspective - but they are not configured in with Business Elite in the cabin. I would not be surprised to see a sub-fleet of 764s with BizE to help this growth trend. The F class cabin on the 764 is very large, though cramped. Making it BizE would be relatively easy and would not require Y reconfig.

Quoting Jkudall (Reply 31):
SLC & ATL are Delta's fastest growing hubs, is still growing, and will continue to see growth. I'd say they are happy with it.

At the expense of my favorite hub, CVG. Yes ATL+SLC are in growth mode. Also, there are less mainline a/c now than there was in say 2000 (soon no more 767-200s, 732s going away, 727s gone, MD-11s gone - but no DFW hub).
B4REAL, spelled like it sounds

AF022

Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:26 am

Quoting Jkudall (Reply 31):
SLC & ATL are Delta's fastest growing hubs, is still growing, and will continue to see growth

I found this funny. Out of what, 3 hubs, ATL & SLC are the fastest growing? And the third is being downsized? Hardlyl resounding for SLC.

Note also that DL filed for Kiev just a few days ago.

MAH4546

Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:30 am

Quoting AF022 (Reply 43):
I found this funny. Out of what, 3 hubs, ATL & SLC are the fastest growing? And the third is being downsized? Hardlyl resounding for SLC.

SLC will be seeing five new destinatons announced in the coming weeks.
a.

Lono

Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:47 am

There a few domestic surprises

Well yes and yes along with a lot of other point to point routes.

Time will tell.

OK so you are claiming inside info we will find out soon... My question is your profile says you are very young... Younger than many on this board have been in the business...I am not saying your age would prevent such knowledge... nor will I question your information... but please tell us if you are some wizz kid in DL who is planning DL's future... or how else could you know..?? I can't imagine someone your age knowing what an airline that is 75 years old and many DL professionals that have worked for DL longer than you have been alive knows.. however give us a bone bud...explain your posts... I will be glad to accept your posts if you can substantiate how you know this info... I spent 14 years with DL and have worked for WC and WA before... so give it up....

MAH4546

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:10 pm

Quoting Lono (Reply 45):
OK so you are claiming inside info we will find out soon... My question is your profile says you are very young... Younger than many on this board have been in the business...I am not saying your age would prevent such knowledge... nor will I question your information... but please tell us if you are some wizz kid in DL who is planning DL's future... or how else could you know..?? I can't imagine someone your age knowing what an airline that is 75 years old and many DL professionals that have worked for DL longer than you have been alive knows.. however give us a bone bud...explain your posts... I will be glad to accept your posts if you can substantiate how you know this info... I spent 14 years with DL and have worked for WC and WA before... so give it up....

Don't go around assuming just because someone else might be young. You are the one that is looking like a fool here. DeltaMIA knows what he is talking about and isn't making up anything.
a.

DeltaMIA

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:15 pm

Quoting Lono (Reply 45):
I will be glad to accept your posts if you can substantiate how you know this info...

It is a public forum. You can believe me or you can't. I have no need to substantiate any information, but I have a number of users that respect the posts I make. What I do for a living isn't going to be posted on a public forum.

flydl2atl

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:25 pm

Speaking of new p2p routes why not DCA-TPA...It seems like USAir does well with this. Why waste the slots on HSV-DCA or LEX-DCA.

Also what about Int'l service from MCO-LGW? It seems that a lot of people on the LGW-ATL end up connecting there anyway.

Lono

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:26 pm

Quoting MAH4546 (Reply 46):
Don't go around assuming just because someone else might be young. You are the one that is looking like a fool here. DeltaMIA knows what he is talking about and isn't making up anything.

Quoting MAH4546 (Reply 46):
Quoting Lono (Reply 45):
OK so you are claiming inside info we will find out soon... My question is your profile says you are very young... Younger than many on this board have been in the business...I am not saying your age would prevent such knowledge...

As you can see... I am not "assuming" anything... age is no matter to me...just come clean please.. when I was 23 I was a DL manager... I am no "fool" here..... your turn....

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos