pwm2txlhopper

Looking For List Of All Filed Arrivals To Kpwm 9/1

Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:52 pm

There is some sort of small airshow/exhibition occurring this weekend here in Portland, Maine at the Portland International Jetport-KPWM with various aircraft on static display including vintage civilian/military, and current aircraft as well. This evening after work I went over to the airport to see what sort of aircraft had arrived. I could only get a very limited view of what was on the GA ramp, but I did see an immaculately preserved DC-6, B-17, B-24, P-38 among other more common types.
I was hoping somebody on here would be a premium member to one of the flight tracking services and could copy and paste all the filed arrivals for yesterday 9/16 into PWM and where were they arriving from? You can exclude airline and cargo flights.
I use flytecomm.com, but unfortunately that only displays commercial flights operating scheduled passenger and or cargo flights. Thanks for anybody who can assist.

Adam

swatpamike

RE: Looking For List Of All Filed Arrivals To Kpwm 9/1

Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:06 am

Hello Adam

Try http://icarus.red1aviation.com/jsp/landings.jsp

just insert the airport code and date.

Cheers

swatpamike

dan2002

Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:27 am

According to a friend of mine that lives by PWM:

Quote:
That would be the anual Portland Aeronautical Exposition that you saw. It is still open today (sunday) if you want to go check it out. There were some problems getting aircraft in through the fog in time yesterday, so some of the arrivals would be listed for the 17th as well. Here is a short list of the aircraft there, just from my memory. (When I was there some aircraft were still not there, so this list is probably incomplete) Open to tour for free is a KC-135. Open, but set up with a museum fee are a DC-6, B-17, and B-24. Also, giving rides are a pair of R22 helicopters. On static display, there are a good number of aircraft, including and A10, F15, P3, F4U, Lake 170, 727 (for the "Jet-Pull") DC3, as well as a bunch of C172s, etc. I know this list is incomplete, I am completely drawing a blank here on the aircraft...

Any questions drop him a line, TupolevTU144 at Gmail.com

Dan
A guy asks 'What's Punk?'. I kick over a trash can and its punk. He knocks over a trash can and its trendy.

pwm2txlhopper

Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:24 am

Quoting Swatpamike (Reply 1):
Hello Adam

Try http://icarus.red1aviation.com/jsp/landings.jsp

just insert the airport code and date.

Cheers

swatpamike

Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for. Even better than flytecomm.com seeming you can see all flights both commercial and GA, with not only arrivals, but departuers as well! Thanks again!