China Southern Airlines has unveiled its new Premium Business Class following delivery of it's first Airbus A330 aircraft, featuring cocoon- style shell lie-flat seats. China Southern’s new Airbus A330 features 24 Minipod Premium Business Class seats from B/E Aerospace, Inc.
China Southern Airlines new Premium Business Class seats feature:
- An ergonomically-designed fixed privacy shell which transforms into an eight degree lie flat bed - 1.9 meters long.
- Independent rotating leg rest adjustments which raises up and down - provides support to lower legs and calves.
- Electrically extending foot rest extension and bottom cushion extension which lengthens and shortens.
- Multi-functional telephone and video control unit which controls 10.4 inch LCD tilting viewing screen and on-board music channels.
- Easily accessible, AC power plugs for laptops and CD players. No adaptors are needed.
- Private storage cavity and hip recess for added personal convenience.
- 58 inches of pitch between shell pods.
- Individual directional LED reading light with full intermediate dimming.
- Pull-out privacy divider separating each passenger.
|Quoting Utapao (Reply 1):|
Assume you're on the 777. Following website states their new "lie-flat" Biz seats on the A330 DO have power ports, but doesn't state whether they are converting existing long-hauls to this product.
Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe
Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days
Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit
Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior
Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft
Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials
Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions
Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin
Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon
Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos
Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft
Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries
Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground
Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos