gokmengs

Power Outlets On China Southern Biz Class

Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:03 am

Guys I'm taking a LAX-CAN with China southern, which I kind of regret now after everyone saying its not that good of a service at all, I was wondering If anyone know anything about power outlets on their business class seat. Do they have one, and if they do am I going to have to take an adapter such as I GO.
I checked the airlines website and its a joke. Its like someones profile page on aol so any help would be appreciated.
Gercekleri Tarih Yazar Tarihide Galatasaray

utapao

RE: Power Outlets On China Southern Biz Class

Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:54 am

Assume you're on the 777. Following website states their new "lie-flat" Biz seats on the A330 DO have power ports, but doesn't state whether they are converting existing long-hauls to this product.

http://www.flatseats.com/Product/news-csthrn.htm

Quote:
China Southern Airlines has unveiled its new Premium Business Class following delivery of it's first Airbus A330 aircraft, featuring cocoon- style shell lie-flat seats. China Southern’s new Airbus A330 features 24 Minipod Premium Business Class seats from B/E Aerospace, Inc.
China Southern Airlines new Premium Business Class seats feature:
- An ergonomically-designed fixed privacy shell which transforms into an eight degree lie flat bed - 1.9 meters long.
- Independent rotating leg rest adjustments which raises up and down - provides support to lower legs and calves.
- Electrically extending foot rest extension and bottom cushion extension which lengthens and shortens.
- Multi-functional telephone and video control unit which controls 10.4 inch LCD tilting viewing screen and on-board music channels.
- Easily accessible, AC power plugs for laptops and CD players. No adaptors are needed.

- Private storage cavity and hip recess for added personal convenience.
- 58 inches of pitch between shell pods.
- Individual directional LED reading light with full intermediate dimming.
- Pull-out privacy divider separating each passenger.

Site has pictures of the seats.
Sawasdee khrab!

gokmengs

RE: Power Outlets On China Southern Biz Class

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:16 pm

Quoting Utapao (Reply 1):
Assume you're on the 777. Following website states their new "lie-flat" Biz seats on the A330 DO have power ports, but doesn't state whether they are converting existing long-hauls to this product.

Thank you so much for the help. I doubt they changed the seats on 777 though, I'm packing my I GO juice adapter and take my chances.
Gercekleri Tarih Yazar Tarihide Galatasaray