A post on FLL's new terminal got me thinking, and remeniscing about old airport terminals, and various memories of them:
1) Obviously, the old Fort Lauderdale terminal...
2) Daytona Beach Regional (replaced around 1990, I spent 3 years there in the early 80's, used to jog at night from ERAU to the terminal and back.)
3) Ontario, California (I worked for PSA in summer of 77)
4) How about cramped Orlando, Florida's terminal off the Beeline Expressway (I started school at DAB just before it closed)
5) Atlanta-Hartsfield (never got to see it on the inside/did see many times before it was torn down from the outside)
6) Charlotte (only saw pictures)
7) Pensacola and Tallahassee (boy were the old places dives)
How about you guys, what memories of the old stomping grounds do you have?
Tom in NO (at MSY)