jambo

British Airways Ad's/Commercials Shooting

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:59 pm

British Airways have selected the destinations in Tanzania among the 83 countries worldwide to shoot their Commercials. And this is the first time BA is using locations in Africa for their commercials.

The commercials will be shown on BA's in-flight entertainment (IFE) and used at airports, exhibitions and other related events around the world.

The film is to feature the DAR ES SALAAM city centre and Zanzibar Island including the beaches in both the two cities.

This is a milestone for Tanzania - working very hard to bring in tourists to its famous game parks (The Serengeti, Manyara, Ngorongoro), the highest peak - Mount Kilimanjaro, beautiful beaches in historical Zanzibar Island.

jambo

RE: British Airways Ad's/Commercials Shooting

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:03 pm

salso

RE: British Airways Ad's/Commercials Shooting

Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:47 pm

Good for Tanzaina. The country simply deserves the advertising. Some time ago I spent my vacation in Mombasa (which is in Kenya, I know), but we made a short cruise to the Zanzibar island, which is by its beauty, culture and beaches well comparable to the world's most famous tourist destinations.