Well, now that I have more space, I will explain the situation better:
- The longest-haul airliner is a 777, which is clearly selling better than
- Airbus substitute for 200-300 series is a 2-holer (the 350).
(For the 500-600 we still don't know)
- Many 773 are substituting 747's, which have practically stopped
- The future of 380 doesn't look so bad, but it's still unclear
- Even EMB-170-190 success is changing the standard looks of regional
- And of course, the absolute kingdom in medium narrowbodies of A320-
So the real question I wanna make is:
How much interest would aviation lose for you if the "worst 2 holers underwings panorama" became real?