JMJAirways
Topic Author

Air Bosna A.k.a. B&H Airlines How Does It Go?

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:26 pm

Hey!

Is there anybody out there who can tell me how it is going for this Airline, passengers, profit and so on? Any information is good!

They operate two ATR-72 out of Sarajevo (also flying to Banja Luka and Mostar) and fly to CGN, IST, ADB, STR, ZHR.

Read this summer the CEO said that the Sarajevo-Banja Luka-Zurich route performed much better than they excepted!

He also said that the airline will in the future go in to the Scandinavian and US market linking Bosnia (former Yugoslavia) to Scandinavia and US. He said that the Airline will probably lees a bigger aircraft for these routes! No more info...

Best regards
I am willing to pay extra for a A346 flight !

eha

RE: Air Bosna A.k.a. B&H Airlines How Does It Go?

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:33 pm

They have still two A319 on order...from a 2000 order I believe...no clue why still not materialized. Financing pb I guess.

E.

JMJAirways
Topic Author

RE: Air Bosna A.k.a. B&H Airlines How Does It Go?

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:41 pm

Quoting Eha (Reply 1):
They have still two A319 on order...from a 2000 order I believe...no clue why still not materialized. Financing pb I guess.

Hey!

It has to be wrong. Because the orders are no longer valid... They paid about 2-3MUSD for the order and than the airline went bankrupt.
Now restarted with new management and new financing and a new name B&H Airlines. I think Airbus didn't remove that order, for what reason I don't know. This is said by the new management in the same article I mentioned before, so it should be true. But who knows ?

Though it would be great if they ordered two A319

Best regards
I am willing to pay extra for a A346 flight !