KWI
Topic Author

Trouble Signing Up For SN Privilege

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:32 am

Hey Everyone,
I wasn't really sure where to post this, so I'm just gonna go ahead and post this here, and if its the wrong place, I'm sure the moderators can take care of it...Anyway, I've been trying to sign up for SN's Privilege FFP...but everytime I finish filling out the application and press "I ACCEPT", it just goes back to the same page..I've filled in all the required fields, so I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is there something wrong with their website? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

KWI

Sabena 690

RE: Trouble Signing Up For SN Privilege

Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:25 am

Dear KWI,

Glad that you want to sign up for Privilege, the Frequent Flyer Program of SN Brussels Airlines!

I will forward this topic to the Webmaster of SN.

Is the contact-button in your profile also available for public users, without a login at airliners.net? If not, feel free to send me an e-mail with your e-mail adress (that's for in case the Webmaster wants to contact you).

Kind regards
Frederic