KKMolokai
Topic Author

Royal Jordanian To Join Oneworld

Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:58 pm

Monday, 17 October 2005

Royal Jordanian to join oneworld, heralding launch of new recruitment drive

Royal Jordanian is to join oneworld. It will be the alliance's first recruit for more than five years, heralding the start of a new phase of membership expansion.

The first carrier from the Levant, Middle East and Gulf region to be elected on board any of the global airline groupings, it accepted its invitation to join at a ceremony today conducted in the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein at the Royal Palace in Amman, the airline's home base.

Representing oneworld and its existing members were:

oneworld Governing Board Chairman Fernando Conte, Chairman and Chief Executive of Iberia.
Martin Broughton, Chairman of British Airways, which is acting as the sponsor for Royal Jordanian's entry into the alliance.
oneworld Managing Partner John McCulloch.
Representing Royal Jordanian were its Chairman Dr Ummaya Toukan and President and Chief Executive Samer Majali.

oneworld Management Team representatives from both BA and Iberia also traveled for the event – BA's Director of Investments and Joint Ventures Roger Maynard and General Manager Alliances Adrian Tighe and Iberia's Senior Vice-President International Relations Elvira Herrero, along with BA oneworld Project Director Julia Gladwin and oneworld Vice-President Public Relations Michael Blunt.

Joining them was David Richardson, Chief Executive of oneworld affiliate and BA franchisee BMED, the only oneworld member currently serving Royal Jordanian's Amman hub.

Royal Jordanian has already satisfied oneworld's key pre-joining audits, assuring the grouping that it can deliver the alliance's services, benefits and processes and also match its demanding quality and safety standards.

Work will now begin on connecting its IT systems to those of its new partners, bringing key internal processes into line with oneworld requirements, training its employees to deliver oneworld products, customer benefits and support, and completing the other tasks needed before it can become a fully-fledged member of the alliance.

It should start offering oneworld services and benefits, as a fully-fledged member of the alliance, at around the turn of 2006/2007.

oGB Chairman and Iberia Chairman and CEO Fernando Conte said: "oneworld's focus during the past few years has been on helping our member airlines weather the financial turbulence that has rocked this industry, by building revenues and cutting costs. The results of this strategy are reflected in oneworld being the only alliance whose members are collectively profitable.

"Now our member airlines are at the stage where they feel it is sensible for the alliance to recruit in regions where we would like to broaden our network. We are delighted that Royal Jordanian will fill that role for oneworld in the growing Middle Eastern market."

BA Chairman Martin Broughton added: "Royal Jordanian is an excellent fit for oneworld. It meets the high quality customer standards that oneworld demands of all its members, with a network that complements what we currently offer. It is profitable, with a management in tune with our approach to business. We at British Airways look forward to working with our new colleagues to bring Royal Jordanian on board the world's leading quality alliance."

Royal Jordanian Chief Executive Samer Majali commented: "Accepting oneworld's invitation to join is an exciting step for Royal Jordanian. The Middle East is the fastest growing aviation market, and we are the first airline from this region to find a home in a global alliance. There is no doubt that our future strategy and recent performance make us an attractive partner for other high quality airlines. This development is in tune with our ambition to privatise and to strengthen Amman's role as a regional hub.

"We are delighted to strengthen oneworld's excellent worldwide network with better coverage of our region. Our passengers are increasingly asking more from us and oneworld will extend our reach enormously. Royal Jordanian's passengers will enjoy privileged access to a group of airlines that we trust and are certain to take excellent care of them."
We are the people of American Airlines. And we know why you fly.

kiwiandrew

RE: Royal Jordanian To Join Oneworld

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:05 pm

Wow - that came out of nowhere - I don't even recall seeing any rumours about this - do you have a link for this release ?

7LBAC111

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:10 pm

What does this do to the proposed 'Arab LEague of Carriers' (or whatever they were going to call it?

7LBAC111
Debate is what you put on de hook when you want to catch de fish.

aireuropeuk733

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:13 pm

There is an article on Royal Jordanian in this month's edition of AirlinerWorld.

Seems like they've got their house in order - good luck to them!

AE733
It's nice to fly with friends

NetworkDoc

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:14 pm

Quoting Kiwiandrew (Reply 1):
Wow - that came out of nowhere

That's what I was thinking. Got themselves good ME coverage now. Great news for oneworld! It's starting to look like a fully GLOBAL alliance. Super feeder opportunities for BA in particular.  thumbsup 
Flown: AB/BA/BD/BI/CX/DI/DL/KE/KL/LH/LT/LX/MH/NW/OZ/PR/QF/SN/SQ/TW/UA/VS/5J.

kevi747

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:15 pm

Wow - that came out of nowhere - I don't even recall seeing any rumours about this - do you have a link for this release ?

Yeah, I work for AA and had heard nothing about this, but it's true.

http://www.oneworldalliance.com/pres...releases/details.cfm?ObjectID=6017
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." --Stephen Colbert

komododx

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:28 pm

What about Malev joining OW? Will it happen?

Stefano  wave 
I'm homeless and unemployed

kiwiandrew

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:34 pm

Wow , now that I am over my initial shock I have to congratulate OW - firstly on an additional member in an area where none of the alliances currently have coverage - but even more so on managing to keep this "leak-proof" until the announcement - there are always rumours for months before any announcement - I can't remember ever being this unprepared for an announcement - how did they keep it quiet until they were ready - truly amazing feat given how people in aviation love to gossip !

dean

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:46 pm

Quoting Komododx (Reply 6):
What about Malev joining OW? Will it happen?

According to the last info, MA will join to OneWorld in 2006 also.

samL

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:50 pm

I guess this will make OW the first alliance to fly to Iraq

miaskies

Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:53 pm

Hmm I would love for Royal Jordanian to return to MIA! Could this now be a possibility w/ the AA fortress at MIA?
Nothing better than making love at 35K Feet!

planesailing

Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:03 pm

Quoting AirEuropeUK733 (Reply 3):
There is an article on Royal Jordanian in this month's edition of AirlinerWorld.

Yup and in that article there is comments about Royal Jordanian aiming to join an alliance by the end of 2005.

PM

Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:09 pm

There was a thread last week about a possible move by RJ to replace their A310s. I was among those who didn't see any rush. But does joining Oneworld now make a new fleet more likely?

EurostarVA

Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:24 pm

This is VERY interesting indeed....curious to see to what extent RJ will improve its image problem: frequent good and bad reviews meaning inconsitent levels of service. With improvements in customer service, increased frequencies, brand-new Airbus A321s on order, and broader Middle Eastern coverage, they will be a great addition to Oneworld.

I recall from years ago their long haul product was a nightmare, but their short haul flights are always pleasant.
If there is a will, there is a way

airxliban

Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:25 pm

Quoting KKMolokai (Thread starter):
Royal Jordanian is an excellent fit for oneworld. It meets the high quality customer standards that oneworld demands of all its members

Not according to some of the trip reports on here.

---

In my opinion oneworld still needs an link between the US and northern Asia. CX is too far south and AA doesn't cover much in the region.

My question is what does this mean for BMED flights in the region? Can we expect to see BA mainline at AMM?
PARIS, FRANCE...THE BEIRUT OF EUROPE.

airxliban

Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:55 pm

Online booking on their website wouldn't hurt either. This could be a good thing for RJ as they may have to upgrade their product.
PARIS, FRANCE...THE BEIRUT OF EUROPE.

squirrel83

Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:26 pm

Im so glad Oneworld is growing! Great News!

http://www.oneworld.com/pressroom/releases/details.cfm?ObjectID=6017
A346, 7E7, 747, 777, Sonic Cruiser

brokenrecord

Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:30 pm

Guess this answers the question about the HP/RJ codeshare currently in place.

Also, maybe this could be the catalyst Star Alliance needs to recruit QR.

Aleksandar

Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:37 pm

It's great to hear such news! Oneworld has finally decided to expand with two new members and both of them (Malev and Royal Jordanian) seem like a good fit for the airline's needs.

But, what about Arabesk? Can an airline be a member of two alliances? Does RJ still seriously consider Arabic alliance or dropped that idea in favour of global alliance such as OneWorld?
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

EK156

Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:44 pm

Quoting Aleksandar (Reply 18):
But, what about Arabesk? Can an airline be a member of two alliances? Does RJ still seriously consider Arabic alliance or dropped that idea in favour of global alliance such as OneWorld?

Some how I believe RJ joined One World because of the Arabesk! Is RJ part of Arabes? I need to check that... but if they are not, then this way they have the support of strong airlines against that of the Arabesk Alliance!!!

HEGAN

Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:07 am

Quote:
Its 3,200 staff operate a fleet of 21 aircraft – including Airbus A340s, A310s, A321s and A320s and Bombardier Dash 8 Q300s and Q400s. Last year, the airline boarded 1.7 million passengers.

It isn't a big airline in terms of fleet or passengers, but definitely covers a very important part of the market (they even fly to Bagdad!).

A very good incorporation. Let see if Gulf Air or Emirates opt for joinin to Star or Sky.

Agur,
HEGAN
HEGAN: Euskadiko Aeronautikako eta Espazioko Clusterra

AA767400

Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:16 am

Quoting AirxLiban (Reply 14):
In my opinion oneworld still needs an link between the US and northern Asia. CX is too far south and AA doesn't cover much in the region.

I think that JL will fill the need in North East Asia, it would be the perfect fit. One wonders if JL will ever join an alliance.

Also MU has been rumored to join Oneworld, but that again is if, and when.
"The low fares airline."

kiwiandrew

Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:16 am

Interesting wording in the release

It is the first carrier from the Levant, Middle East and Gulf region to be elected on board any of the global airline groupings - and the first airline accepted to join oneworld for more than five years.

note no mention of MA - in fact the current press release states

Royal Jordanian has already satisfied oneworld's key pre-joining audits, assuring the grouping that it can deliver the alliance's services, benefits and processes and also match its demanding quality and safety standards.

while the previous release relating to MA says only

The agreement is subject to Malév meeting a number of requirements, including:

Confirmation that it can comply with the full service delivery specifications of the alliance.
Full quality and safety audits.
Delivery of its new business plan.
When these requirements are met, Malév could be expected to join the alliance in 2006.

in other words RJ will definitely be in - MA still has to prove itself

cx777fan

Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:42 am

Quoting AA767400 (Reply 21):
I think that JL will fill the need in North East Asia, it would be the perfect fit. One wonders if JL will ever join an alliance.

Slightly off topic perhaps, but what's stopping JL joining Oneworld? They already have milage deals with many OW airlines, and codeshare flights with one or two...it seems odd that they aren't a member.

jacobin777

Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:04 am

Quoting HEGAN (Reply 20):

A very good incorporation. Let see if Gulf Air or Emirates opt for joinin to Star or Sky.

hopefully soon, as they already have a nice code sharing deal with AA..in fact, when I was @ LHR in August, I remember seeing some AA flights with an Gulf Air tag also...

same thing on some flightview.com
"Up the Irons!"

samL

Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:46 am

Quoting CX777FAN (Reply 23):
Slightly off topic perhaps, but what's stopping JL joining Oneworld? They already have milage deals with many OW airlines, and codeshare flights with one or two...it seems odd that they aren't a member.

I also remember reading a press realease about some BA / JL codeshare agreement which said that JL had a standing invitation to join OW and I would have thought the opportunity would still be open to them. I don't know why they don't seem to fancy the idea.

Quoting Kiwiandrew (Reply 22):
note no mention of MA - in fact the current press release states

The section of the press release which is headed "about oneworld" does say 'Hungary's Malév signed a memorandum of understanding in May 2005 as its first step towards an invitation to join the alliance' but I think your point stands

kiwiandrew

Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:49 am

Quoting SamL (Reply 25):
The section of the press release which is headed "about oneworld" does say 'Hungary's Malév signed a memorandum of understanding in May 2005 as its first step towards an invitation to join the alliance' but I think your point stands

ooops - caught out - should have read it more thoroughly !  embarrassed 

Glad you still see the point I meant to make though  Smile

commavia

Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:09 am

Very smart move on oneworld's part, IMO.

They will now be the first airline with a full member in the Middle East region, where air traffic demand is booming. In addition, I have heard that Royal Jordanian is an excellent airline, so another good choice there.

oneworld is slowing filling in the network holes, after sitting in an alliance growth holding pattern for five years. They'll have MALEV in Eastern Europe and Royal Jordanian in the Middle East. Now they need Mexicana, JAL and TAM to join, plus a Chinese, Indian and African airline, and they will have the entire globe covered!

Also of interest -- this will make oneworld the first alliance to offer in-network access to Iraq.

[Edited 2005-10-17 19:12:06]

BA

Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:38 am

Quoting 7LBAC111 (Reply 2):
What does this do to the proposed 'Arab LEague of Carriers' (or whatever they were going to call it?

Quoting Aleksandar (Reply 18):

Quoting EK156 (Reply 19):
Some how I believe RJ joined One World because of the Arabesk! Is RJ part of Arabes? I need to check that... but if they are not, then this way they have the support of strong airlines against that of the Arabesk Alliance!!!

“None of the eight airlines are part of any global alliance. However, their membership in the Arab air alliance should not preclude them from joining any other alliance.”

http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/BusinessNF.asp?ArticleID=186103

The Arabesk alliance is a lot like the DL-NW-CO alliance. It is a regional alliance and will not prevent their members from joining any of the global alliances.

Another Middle Eastern airline planning to join an alliance in a few years is MEA which will hopefully be joining SkyTeam. MEA has had a very close partnership with Air France since 1998 and Air France is the one who is sponsoring MEA's entry into SkyTeam. Talks are still on going however.

Regards
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

dean

Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:39 am

Quoting Commavia (Reply 27):
oneworld is slowing filling in the network holes, after sitting in an alliance growth holding pattern for five years. They'll have MALEV in Eastern Europe and Royal Jordanian in the Middle East. Now they need Mexicana, JAL and TAM to join, plus a Chinese, Indian and African airline, and they will have the entire globe covered!

I heared TAM would join to SkyTeam, not oneworld. Is that right?

commavia

Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:50 am

Quoting Dean (Reply 29):
I heared TAM would join to SkyTeam, not oneworld. Is that right?

I'm not sure, but seeing as they just dropped their codesharing deal with their largest partner in SkyTeam, Air France, I don't see them joining that alliance any time soon. In addition, while they may be having some issues with AA on MIA/JFK-GRU, TAM still derives enormous marketing and network benefits from the presence and distribution the AA codeshare/FF partnership provides.

USADreamliner

Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:53 am

I love Royal Jordanian and I'm happy to hear the news,but don't you think that RJ ia alittle small for an alliance?

blsbls99

Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:58 am

I thought I had read previous threads about AF and DL pursuing GOL for possibly codeshare within Brazil?
319 320 313 722 732 733 735 73G 738 739 742 752 763 772 CRJ D9S ERJ EMB L10 M88 M90 SF3 AT4

Meerkat

Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:06 am

Quoting AirxLiban (Reply 14):

There have been a few posts here and on FT regarding JL's not joining an alliance as they wouldn't gain much themselves. From memory it's largely because Japanese pax are more loyal to their home airlines than most nations'. JL would simply be throwing customers away if they joined an alliance fully.

Re north Asia, I think the fact that CX and CA are gradually becoming more intimate ( http://www.cathaypacific.com/intl/ab...utcx/press/0,,31342-125257,00.html ) might point to how ow could fill that particular gap in the future.

anxebla

Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:48 am

Quoting EK156 (Reply 19):
Arabesk Alliance

And just by an analogy matter ...why not creating an "Christian" Alliance?  worried 
I think that issue is a not good idea as my wish is seeing all Arabic word happily being an integral part of the world's peoples. We must to say "yes" global alliances and NO to the "religious alliances".

but what's stopping JL joining Oneworld

answer: The JL' own decision ...and no more!!

Remember also JL is codesharing AF and others SkyTeam members. JL is very happy with no alliance and only keeping code-share agreements with OW & SkyT members.
AIRBUS 320 The world's most advanced single-aisle aircraft

jacobin777

Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:52 am

Quoting Anxebla (Reply 34):
And just by an analogy matter ...why not creating an "Christian" Alliance?

many Christians are arabs too...... Wink
"Up the Irons!"

AA54Heavy

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:08 am

Quoting Meerkat (Reply 33):
There have been a few posts here and on FT regarding JL's not joining an alliance as they wouldn't gain much themselves. From memory it's largely because Japanese pax are more loyal to their home airlines than most nations'. JL would simply be throwing customers away if they joined an alliance fully.

That doesn't make much sense...ANA seems to be working fine with Star Alliance....plus, JAL flies alot of places, but they can't get you to Dallas, Atlanta, Miami....you get the picture...plus, they already code-share on alot o flights that DO compete with other airlines (such as AA, CX, etc......)....
Roger that, turning to our "other" left

Byrdluvs747

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:08 am

I can't understand the excitement of adding these second rate airlines to OW. First Malev, now RJ?

Personally, I believe BA dropped the ball by complicating the addition of Swiss. Having one of the worlds best airports(ZRH) in OW would have been highly beneficial to OW pax. Now it sits in hands of that evil alliiance. Big grin BA/AA/IB should have put on a serious courtship for EK instead of RJ.

Would any expansion into the middle east be considered a crusade?
The 747: The hands who designed it were guided by god.

Detroiter

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:18 am

We must to say "yes" global alliances and NO to the "religious alliances".

No worries, Arab alliance (ARABESK) by all means does not mean (Muslim alliance)

[Edited 2005-10-17 21:23:46]

anxebla

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:19 am

Quoting Jacobin777 (Reply 35):
many Christians are arabs too

Not "many" ...just a few  Wink "Arabic" name comes from Arabic peninsula. I know Arabic is not a synonymous of "Muslim"

By the way ...congratulations to both, OW & RJ.
OW need 2/3 carriers more, anyhow, specially in Africa and Asia.

TUNisia

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:21 am

I'd love to see Gulf Air or Etihad join One World too.. we need more Arab and African carriers in One World, there are more than enough Asian carriers.

WTG Royal Jordanian!!
Someday the sun will shine down on me in some faraway place - Mahalia Jackson

EK156

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:23 am

Quoting HEGAN (Reply 20):

I don't think EK would join any alliance any time soon if ever!!! If anything, I would think that EK would buy shares in airlines like they did in Sri Lanka.. And I believe they could be eyeing Alitalia!! Then again I might be wrong!!!

GF on the other hand would be better off joining an alliance as they did now in the Arabesk Alliance

I think that issue is a not good idea as my wish is seeing all Arabic word happily being an integral part of the world's peoples. We must to say "yes" global alliances and NO to the "religious alliances".

What the hell??? Your statement is absolutely out of place??? What the hell are you trying to say??? What does an Christian Alliance have to do with anything??? and what does religion have to do with an airline alliance??? Are you high on something mate??? I think it is best to ignore what you just said mate cause it truly doesn't make any sense??? And for your information, alot of arab countries have muslims and jews ... in another word there are alot of christian arabs and jewish arabs.... SURPRISE!!!!

anstar

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:25 am

Quoting TUNisia (Reply 40):
I'd love to see Gulf Air or Etihad join One World too.. we need more Arab and African carriers in One World, there are more than enough Asian carriers.

There is only one Asian carrier in Oneworld... what are you on?

kiwiandrew

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:25 am

Quoting TUNisia (Reply 40):

WTG Royal Jordanian!!

more than enough Asian carriers ??? hmmm , let's see there's CX , that's one .....ummmmm , oh yeah , CX .. hang on a minute ... oh , what about CX ... hmmm - I seem to be having a lot of difficulty counting past one here .

anxebla

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:30 am

Quoting Byrdluvs747 (Reply 37):
BA/AA/IB should have put on a serious courtship for EK instead of RJ.

Agree!! But I think EK doesn't want be part in an alliance, and the same thing goes to JAL.

Quoting Byrdluvs747 (Reply 37):
Would any expansion into the middle east be considered a crusade?

frown  My God, I hope not!!!!

EK156

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:40 am

Quoting Anxebla (Reply 39):
Not "many" ...just a few "Arabic" name comes from Arabic peninsula. I know Arabic is not a synonymous of "Muslim"

Just a few???? What is a few 50?? or 100??? Mate you seriously are digging a hole for your self!!! A whole where all the rascists in the world fall into.

You know what is funny!!! I am an Arab and I live amongst alot of muslim and christian arabs. And there are alot of Christian Arabs. So I think I would know better than you unless I am living on the moon???

So maybe the EU should not be called EU because then it will sound like a christian crusade or something right??? Whatever!!! I know there are Europeans from all faiths muslim, christain and jews!!! The EU has nothing to do with religion, same as the Arab League ... same as Arabesk Alliance!!! Where and Why the hell did you drag in religion???? Only reason I can see is that you are a rascist... sorry!!!

BA

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:55 am

What??? Christian Alliance? What does religion have anything to do with the Arab airlines create a loose regional alliance to better compete against the major carriers of the world and offer better service and options to their customers???

If you are so against any kind of regional alliances and just support global alliances, then in that case, let's abolish the European Union, African Union, Arab League, ASEAN, CARICOM, OAS, etc? Those aren't airline alliances, but they are nonetheless types of alliances. So tell me, is the European Union the "Crusader Alliance"?

By the way, there are Arab Christians. Almost half of the population of Lebanon is Christian.

And as I mentioned in my previous post, Arabesk will not prevent any of its members from joining any of the major global alliances.

“However, their membership in the Arab air alliance should not preclude them from joining any other alliance.”

Take a look at the goal of the alliance:

“The alliance is called Arabesk and is founded by eight Arab airlines with the aim of better schedule coordination, strengthening their marketing power and creating better connectivity."

“The primary aim is to strengthen the marketing power of the airlines in their own markets and create better connectivity.”

The alliance will also help promote cooperation with non-Arab airlines, just as the European Union cooperates with other countries and unions around the world.

Teffaha said the articles of association would determine how the project could be expanded to include more Arab airlines as well as to cooperate with non-Arab airlines.

Read the rest of the article here:
http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/BusinessNF.asp?ArticleID=186103

This alliance will be a lot like the DL/CO/NW alliance.

Visit the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO) website for more information, the Beirut-based organization with 23 member airlines which is working on this alliance.

http://www.aaco.org

It is not an isolationist alliance as you seem to think.
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

anxebla

Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:00 am

Quoting EK156 (Reply 45):
Only reason I can see is that you are a rascist... sorry!!!

No, I'm not ...I'm very sorry if you are thinking something like that ...or my English is worst I think, or you make mistake yourself ...or you are a big master in the distortion "art".

Please, read again my post, even my "Airliners.net Member Profile" and see my "other info"

The EU has nothing to do with religion, same as the Arab League

This could be discussed, but this is not the most suitable place to do it. Remember you have the "non-aviation" forum.

anxebla

Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:16 am

Quoting BA (Reply 46):
What does religion have anything to do with the Arab airlines create a loose regional alliance

Nothing!!! Of course ...but, can you read all the post???

my wish is seeing all Arabic word happily being an integral part of the world's peoples. We must to say "yes" global alliances and NO to the "religious alliances".

Quoting Anxebla (Reply 39):
...congratulations to both, OW & RJ.

Only reason I can see is that you are a rascist... sorry!!!

Quoting Anxebla (Reply 47):
...I'm very sorry if you are thinking something like that

Quoting Anxebla (Reply 47):
Please, read again my post, even my "Airliners.net Member Profile" and see my "other info"

...enough?? I am not a racist ...but you can believe it o not. That is not already my business.

Byrdluvs747

Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:45 am

Quoting EK156 (Reply 41):
I think it is best to ignore what you just said mate cause it truly doesn't make any sense???

And yet you write a whole paragraph about it.
The 747: The hands who designed it were guided by god.