Topic Author

Question About Redeeming Frontier Miles

Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:45 am

Does anyone have experience redeeming Frontier miles for flights? I've recently become a fan of this airline and am thinking about dumping my United visa in favor of Frontier's. I have piles of Northwest and United miles that I'm hardly ever able to use due to the restrictions. Any feedback as to how easy (or hard) it is to redeem flights at the 15,000 mile level on Frontier? Thanks,

RE: Question About Redeeming Frontier Miles

Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:50 am

Have never had a problem redeeming Frontier miles to any destination' However, I've never tried to redeem a trip to CUN during spring break, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Have redeemed at least one ticket a year since the program began.

I can tell you this, I have used Early Returns miles for a trip for two to PHX that NW WorldPerks had no availability whatsoever for three days on either side of our desired departure. Frontier accomodated both of us on our first choice of flights in both dirctions. This was out of MSP where NW has several times the lift as F9 in that city pair.
"To he who only has a hammer in his toolbelt, every problem looks like a nail."

RE: Question About Redeeming Frontier Miles

Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:53 am

I've found it very easy...no problems when I do my redeeming with F9 yet, however, your situation will likely be different than anyone else's depending on when and where you want to go...

Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru