The west coast is amazingly under served from IND
. It looks like WN
is dropping nonstop service from IND
after Feb 10. That leaves (unless I am missing someone) only 1 nonstop to LAX
which is on NW
. There is 3 nonstop flights to LAS
which is 2 on WN
and 1 on NW
. Yet there are 6 nonstop flights to MCO
So it breaks down like this...
- 1000 passengers and 6 nonstop.
- 793 passengers and 1 nonstop.
- 1000 passengers and 3 nonstop.
- 461 passengers and 0 nonstop.
- 289 passengers and 0 nonstop.
- 359 passengers and 0 nonstop.
I think this should give a decent idea where expansion will go.