luisde8cd

Mexicana 757s

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:29 pm

Hey all,

I am booked on MX to fly CCS-MEX in a 757. I would like to know if MX 757s have any kind of IFE. I have been told by a close relative who flies between CCS and MEX a lot, that MX A320s are a pain in the ass for that route as they have short legroom and lack IFE for a 5hr flight. Especially the MEX-CCS leg which is a red-eye. Any tips regarding MX 757s will be appreciated. By the way, I am also booked on MX flight 12 MEX-MTY which according to travelocity.com is operated by a A318!! I cant wait to fly on the baby airbus.

Saludos desde Caracas,
Luis

navega

RE: Mexicana 757s

Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:05 pm

Luisde8cd

They either have TV monitors throught the cabin or the new
flip down screens.

All of their B757s have entertainment and a good one at that.

Surprized to hear about the comment of the A320s that although not all have as of yet the IFE, they do have plenty of leg room. One of the most generous in the industry but I cannot remembers the pitch right now.

Regardless you will enjoy their service.

N405MX

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:41 am

Quoting NAVEGA (Reply 1):
Surprized to hear about the comment of the A320s that although not all have as of yet the IFE, they do have plenty of leg room. One of the most generous in the industry but I cannot remembers the pitch right now.

Surprised also, as the A320´s have a good legroom, specially the emergency exits.

Quoting NAVEGA (Reply 1):
They either have TV monitors throught the cabin or the new
flip down screens.

Not sure about the flip down screens, I remember travelling on the 757 time ago and saw the interior of N380RM, and they have big screens on the aisles, some good shows and 8 music channels.

Quoting Luisde8cd (Thread starter):
Saludos desde Caracas

See you at MTY, check your messages  Wink
Life is what happens when you have other plans.....

EddieDude

Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:51 am

With respect to the A318 to MTY, be advised that MX may, as the date of the flight gets closer, make an equipment switch depending on the demand for seats. But I hope you get to fly in the baby bus.
Next flights: MEX-LAX AM 738, LAX-PVG DL 77L, SHA-PEK CA 789, PEK-PVG CA A332, PVG-ORD MU 77W, ORD-MEX AM 738

N405MX

Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:17 pm

Quoting EddieDude (Reply 3):
With respect to the A318 to MTY, be advised that MX may, as the date of the flight gets closer, make an equipment switch depending on the demand for seats.

Yep, this weekend we where expecting 3 A320´s, they where switched to A318´s  biggrin 
Life is what happens when you have other plans.....

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos