SQno1

Is This A Good Or Bad Idea?

Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:56 am

Hey Everybody,

On the 29th November my friend is doing a challenge at Exeter College to get as far as possible. He would leave Exeter city centre at 08:30 and as part of the challenge he must be back by 3pm. This is all for a charity supporting research for diabetes.

He said that most people would just be non-adventurous and catch the train to London Paddington that departs Exeter St. Davids at 08:37 by dashing to the railway station once the time begins.

BUT I HAVE A GREAT IDEA WHICH WILL SURELY WILL HIM THE COMPETITION  Big grin

After leaving the college at 08:30 he would make his way to EXT airport and take the 10:10 flight to DUB (BE 303), which arrives an hour later. Then he would check in for the FR flight to BRS (FR 506), departing at 12:35, arriving 55 minutes later.

So I want to know is that enough time to connect between two low-fare carriers, could he as it is for charity possibly convince the airlines to fly him for free of charge and what might happen in the unlikely event if one of the flights are delayed, therfore either not getting back to Exeter College for 3pm or even being stuck in Dublin.

Comments Appreciated

With Regards,
Alex.B

DeltaWings

RE: Is This A Good Or Bad Idea?

Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:23 am

Its a bit risky by doing it by plane, as there could easilly be a delay of some kind, maybe due to weather even.
Homer: Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.