lincoln

Least Expensive Way To Fly 11,150 EQMs On SkyTeam?

Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:44 am

Hi all,

As we approch the end of the year, I've found myself just about 11,150 elite qualifying miles short of elite status on CO/NW... (Not bad considering I didn't really start flying until the end of July and have never left the COUS  Smile ).

So my question is, does anyone know that the what is the least expensive way(s) for a Cleveland-based traveler to fly these miles prior to the end of the year?

[Information that may be important: All of my flying this year has been on CO with a WorldPerks membership number, I do not have a passport (or, really, the time) so international is out]

Thanks,

Lincoln
CO Is My Airline of Choice || Baggage Claim is an airline's last chance to disappoint a customer || Next flts in profile