jush

A380 In Emirates Cs. LH Would Be Appreciated

Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:41 pm

Hi fellas!

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © French Frogs AirSlides

I think i really looks amazing to see the A380 in a full c/s.
The Emirates livery really does a foavor for the looks of it.
Anyway i would have loved to see the A380 in LH c/s at Frankfurt. It wouldn't have been hard to do that with a Eurowhite livery.
But i know that they wanted to give a treat to their biggest customers an launch customers (in Asia). So i understand why they didn't do it for a rather small customer.
Add to that that originally the other A380 should go to FRA so it think they wasn't even thinking about a LH livery.

But hypothetical. Think about we would have seen a A380 LH livery. That would have looked stunning as well, don't you think?

Regards
jush
There is one problem with airbus. Though their products are engineering marvels they lack passion, completely.

fraport

RE: A380 In Emirates Cs. LH Would Be Appreciated

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:37 pm

I woludn't call LH a "rather small customer" with the 2nd biggest A380 order and nearly all Airbus types in its fleet. But as you said I think one reason was that originally the first plane was scheduled to come to FRA. And contrary to the Asian tour, the visit to FRA was not a TOUR but a test (done by Fraport, not by LH).

Btw, I'm not sure if the LH colors will please the shape of the A380 as much as the EK colors do.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos