A380 In Emirates Cs. LH Would Be Appreciated

Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:41 pm

Hi fellas!

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © French Frogs AirSlides

I think i really looks amazing to see the A380 in a full c/s.
The Emirates livery really does a foavor for the looks of it.
Anyway i would have loved to see the A380 in LH c/s at Frankfurt. It wouldn't have been hard to do that with a Eurowhite livery.
But i know that they wanted to give a treat to their biggest customers an launch customers (in Asia). So i understand why they didn't do it for a rather small customer.
Add to that that originally the other A380 should go to FRA so it think they wasn't even thinking about a LH livery.

But hypothetical. Think about we would have seen a A380 LH livery. That would have looked stunning as well, don't you think?

There is one problem with airbus. Though their products are engineering marvels they lack passion, completely.

RE: A380 In Emirates Cs. LH Would Be Appreciated

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:37 pm

I woludn't call LH a "rather small customer" with the 2nd biggest A380 order and nearly all Airbus types in its fleet. But as you said I think one reason was that originally the first plane was scheduled to come to FRA. And contrary to the Asian tour, the visit to FRA was not a TOUR but a test (done by Fraport, not by LH).

Btw, I'm not sure if the LH colors will please the shape of the A380 as much as the EK colors do.