You're asking the wrong person about actual seat availability I'm sorry to tell ya, I don't work for US. That said, I assume its worth a try, but that is probably the worst possible day to try a stand by on. The weather will be much better out here (PA) tomorrow (Wed) versus today, sans mountain snows, so if they try a goofy LAX
routing it shouldn't be too bad for delays in PHL
either. By Wed. evening there should be some light to moderate snow and some gusty winds at PIT
, but nothing to significantly affect ops there. Like I said earlier, PIT
is very hardy to weather with the simultaneous parallels and whatnot. However by Thursday morning that same clipper may be producing some snows and gusty winds at PHL
if they give you that, and we all know what happens with bad weather at PHL
. Have a nice trip, Happy Thanksgiving.