primetimeDC9

Midwest Adds Service To PIT

Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:53 am

midwest express recently added 717 service to kansas city. I have never flown the all business class carrier, and am excited to see them add mainline service into the city. Hopefully i will be flying them soon, as i have heard nothing but praise for their services. The service is twice daily.

here is an excerpt from the article

The new service is in addition to existing non-stop service from Pittsburgh to Milwaukee via Midwest Connect. With the new service, Midwest will be the only carrier providing non-stop service to Kansas City from Pittsburgh. Midwest Airlines will depart PIT at 7:10 a.m. and arrive at Kansas City (MCI) at 8:25 a.m. and depart MCI at 5:50 p.m. and arrive at PIT at 8:50 p.m.

The airline will introduce its Midwest Airlines Signature Service to passengers on its Pittsburgh-Kansas City route. Signature Service provides travelers additional comfort and space. Midwest's new Boeing 717 jet aircraft feature two-by-two seating, extra legroom, and newly designed Recaro seats with adjustable headrests and footrests. The airline's hallmark baked-onboard chocolate chip cookies are offered on most flights.

http://www.flypittsburgh.com/NewsEventsServlet

JBo

RE: Midwest Adds Service To PIT

Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:15 am

And didn't they change their name from Midwest Express to Midwest Airlines about three years ago, too? Big grin
I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.

primetimeDC9

Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:05 am

Man i feel absolutely aweful about this fellas, i should have taken more time to look over more of the postings on this. I hope i didn't offend any one in any way, i am absolutely ashamed. But seriously guys, thanks for the insight, i've learned a lot. Why dont you stop wasting your own time writing these comments and go put something useful somewhere so someone can gain something from it. I did a forum search and couldnt find it. If you feel like giving it to me so that i could look at it, that may actually benefit me. lighten up guys, go get a beer

iowaman

Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:00 am

Quoting PrimetimeDC9 (Reply 3):
Man i feel absolutely aweful about this fellas, i should have taken more time to look over more of the postings on this. I hope i didn't offend any one in any way, i am absolutely ashamed.

You shouldn't be.

, i've learned a lot

And thats what a.net is for.

Why dont you stop wasting your own time writing these comments and go put something useful somewhere so someone can gain something from it.

checkmark 

I did a forum search and couldnt find it. If you feel like giving it to me so that i could look at it, that may actually benefit me.

Sometimes they are hard to find... I can't find it either.

milemaster

Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:12 am

The thing to remember is that there are countless nerds who comb threads and take time to respond to exclaim it was discussed before. In addition, don't even think about mispelling QANTAS or call Southwest SW or be prepared for some super geek responses referencing Air Nambia.

primetimeDC9

Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:43 am

ha, i know, it just seems sad that this is the best thing that they can do with their lives.