latemodel100

Jumpseats For Enrolled Students........

Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:13 am

Trying to see if there would be anyway I could get a jumpseat from an airline being a student currently enrolled in Dispatcher school. Maybe even if I bought a ticket could I possibly show enrollment agreement to the Captain of that flight and he might let me in to watch and learn from them?

Any insight would be great.......
If at first you don't suceed, try, try again.

FlyGuyClt

RE: Jumpseats For Enrolled Students........

Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:26 am

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

Not that I know of .

Safe Flying  Smile

When you are employed by an airline after your F.B.I. 10 year back round check. Yes.
Florida Express, Braniff II and ......

Goldenshield

RE: Jumpseats For Enrolled Students........

Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:27 am

Not going to happen here in the states. Even if you had the license, currently you would have to work for that carrier, or be able to be electronically verified by that carrier to prove that you worked for another. Besides, once you get hired—if you work 121 domestic or flag—you'll have to do your jumpseating before, or right after, your checkout anyhow—depending on the carrier.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.