ptrjong

ADTB.org Subscribers: C/n Sought

Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:15 am

Hi,

Data for PK-YTS are embargoed for me on www.aerotransport.org (though they're linking to my pic Smile

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Peter de Jong

I would like to find out the identity of this 'new' 732.
Would any ADTB.org subscriber be kind enough to take a look for me?

Thanks!

Peter
The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad (Salvador Dali)

yyz717

RE: ADTB.org Subscribers: C/n Sought

Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:46 am

I'm an ADTB.org subscriber. The database has no info for this registration. Must be very new.
I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

ptrjong

Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:57 am

Oh, well. For me it said 'embargoed to non-subscribers' but so they just don't know either...
Thanks, 717.
The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad (Salvador Dali)

RobK

Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:08 am

There are ways to get round that "embargo" quite easily, but rest-assured that they don't know the cn yet themselves.

RK  spin 

NorthstarBoy

Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:59 pm

just go to airlinerlist.com and download their 737 classic spreadsheet, chances are if you sift through there long enough, you'll find it
Yes, I'd like to see airbus go under so Boeing can have their customers!

ptrjong

Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:42 pm

Quoting NorthstarBoy (Reply 4):
just go to airlinerlist.com

Thanks, but that site doesn't have the c/n, either. (It does give a delivery date - wrong, as I photographed the aircraft one week earlier...)

My advice to the people of ATDB.org: be honest. This sucks.

RobK

Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:17 pm

Quoting Ptrjong (Reply 5):
Thanks, but that site doesn't have the c/n, either. (It does give a delivery date - wrong, as I photographed the aircraft one week earlier...)

The fact that you photographed it a week earlier does not mean that it's been delivered. Planes can often sit around for weeks, sometimes months fully painted up, before delivering.

Quote:
My advice to the people of ATDB.org: be honest. This sucks.

I've already told you, they don't know it.  sarcastic 

RK

ptrjong

Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:54 pm

Quoting RobK (Reply 6):
The fact that you photographed it a week earlier does not mean that it's been delivered

I know, but this aircraft was in service, unloading and loading pax at PKU.

Quoting RobK (Reply 6):
I've already told you, they don't know it.

Yes, thank you. And I advise them to be just honest about that.

Peter

embraer145

Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:29 am

Hi Peter,

Probably after publication of the last issue of AViation Letter the problem will be solved. I am one of the editors of airlinerlist.com and responsible for the 737classic. The date mentioned was published as seen without a known constructionnumber in Aviation Letter magazine. The letter "s" in front of the airport indicates that the aircraft was "seen/reported" that day for the first time.
When you drop me a PM with the exact date you took your picture I can add it if the constructionnumber is still unknown with ther next update of our site.

Regards

Aart
DAI - Dutch Aviation Images.

ptrjong

Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:04 am

Hi Aart,

Quoting Embraer145 (Reply 8):
The letter "s" in front of the airport indicates that the aircraft was "seen/reported" that day for the first time.

Apologies for not noting that 's'. I sent you a PM. Dank je wel.

PIA747

Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:52 pm

yyz717.
As you are a ATDB subscriber and i was hoping that you can provide me with some information on B747-200 msn 23501. It has been acquired by Air Universal, was initially registered as 5B-AUC and then trsnferred to a Pakistani registeration of AP-BIE. I would like to know the reason for the de-registeration from Cyprus and registeration in Pakistan. I would appreciate the help. Thanks