If you're in economy
- 3-4-3 blue seats. Reasonable legroom.
- meal will be good - main course, dessert, salad (I think)
- Overnight flights get a cold breakfast also (usually good)
- there are 18 channels of TV
, I think you get 12 of those in Y? (may be 8).
In the High Life I have here it lists 10 movies, comedy channel, drama channel, sport, discovery channel, UK drama, scifi, family movie, Cartoon Network. (The latters are only available in the upper classes) There's also some audio channels. WTP / CW
/ F has games you can play also - some snes style classics (solitaire, tetris, gold digger etc.).
If you're flying Club World
- Meals v. good. Served on proper plates etc. Starter (with warm bread rolls, usually smoked salmon or similar). Salad. Main course (there's usually a steak, a fish and something else). Dessert / cheese and biscuits. Remember to ask for both cheese and dessert, it's presented as you get either
- Snacks available throughout the flight - there's a basket with chocolate and (used to be, don't know if it's there now) sandwiched.
You could try looking at the trip reports board.