zippyjet

The Is New Years EVE Overrated Thread!

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:01 am

What end of the year crunch week would not be complete without that thread asking if the whole New Years Eve/New Years Day concept is overatted bullshit. I will go on record saying New Years is much adoo about nothing. Spend more money, get drunk and feel like shit the next day. Oh boy and then watching all those Bowl games: Mr. Clean Tidy Bowl, Meow Mix Food Bowl.
I'll give New Years some props on special occasions such as the beginning of a new decade and especially the Y2K jazz but otherwise, Moo! (bullshit).
The good cheer and commeradery of Thanksgiving, Christmas, Chanakuah and Quanza all fall by the wayside. And oh yeah those cheese retail sales, save money on toilet seats and matresses. Put me to sleep and wake me up on 02Jan2006 thank you!

PS fellow A-Netters, I don't need a bullshit holiday to have fun and party!  bouncy 
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

zippyjet

RE: The Is New Years EVE Overrated Thread!

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:08 am

Sorry posted in civil by mistake meant non-aviation.
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!