wedgetail737

Menzies Does It Again!

Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:17 am

No damage to airplane, but carelessness. When will AS management get their head out of their butts??? Menzies is just not working in SEA.

Baggage handlers' latest gaffe: Dog tossed aboard jet
By Cheryl Phillips

Seattle Times staff reporter

LISA ROSS

Jace, a 40-pound border collie, was bound for a dog competition in Florida.

Saturday night, just a day after Alaska Airlines increased its monitoring of ramp operations at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, a baggage worker threw a crate containing a border collie into the cargo hold of a plane instead of using a conveyor belt.

The dog's owner, Lisa Ross of Woodinville, was watching from inside the terminal around 11 p.m. when a ramp worker picked up the crate holding her 40-pound dog, Jace, tipped it at a 45-degree angle and then heaved it over his head into the jet.

The baggage worker is an employee of Menzies Aviation, an Alaska contractor blamed for damaging two Alaska Airlines jets on the ground at Sea-Tac in the past three weeks. As a result of those earlier incidents, Menzies said it was flying 25 supervisors to Seattle to work alongside Menzies' local workers to improve the operation. Also, Alaska said Friday it was assigning six extra Alaska Airlines employees to supervise ramp operations for each shift.

But Ross saw no supervisors.

"My dog was basically being slammed from level to 45 degrees and projected into the plane," Ross said. "It was just horrifying to see."

The worker then walked to Ross' other dog, an Australian shepherd named Tucker, and tried to lift his crate but couldn't, Ross said. Workers used a belt loader for the 50-pound dog, according to Ross and an Alaska incident report.

Ross complained to an Alaska gate agent, who went down to the tarmac and spoke with the workers. They admitted throwing a dog but said it was a different one, Ross said. She noted that she uses brightly colored crates so she can spot her dogs when she flies. She also puts cards with the dogs' pictures on each crate to make sure workers know what they are moving.

After Ross complained, her dogs were unloaded and she postponed her flight until today. She had been on her way to a dog competition in Florida. She's now taking only Tucker because she thinks he's too heavy to be thrown.

While Alaska has increased its supervision of Menzies employees, the six Alaska employees on duty each shift must cover 26 gates, said Amanda Tobin, an Alaska spokeswoman.

Tobin said the airline is investigating the incident and has communicated its concern to senior managers at Menzies. The airline transports more than 35,000 pets a year, she said.

A Menzies employee in the company's Seattle office referred all questions to a London-based Menzies spokesman. Phone calls to that spokesman were not returned.

This week, four senior executives with Menzies are leading a 90-day review of the contractor's operations at Sea-Tac. In May, Alaska said it would save $13.7 million a year by outsourcing the Sea-Tac baggage work to Menzies.

An Alaska supervisor told Ross that the airline would pay for any veterinarian bills, according to the Alaska incident report. "I do not know why the ramp agents didn't use a belt loader when boarding the first dog except they must of [sic] been in a hurry," the supervisor wrote in the report.

Ross said Jace was shaking and panting and afraid to go back into his crate when she unloaded him, but he seems to be uninjured. Her concern now is how well he will travel in the future, she said.

"I just don't want it to happen again."

PlanesNTrains

RE: Menzies Does It Again!

Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:36 am

It'll be interesting to see when and if Alaska management loses their will. At what point do they kill the Menzies deal and try something else? Who are the other contractors that do ramp work like this?

I doubt AS will go back to it's own staff, at least not yet. That would be a bitter pill to take, though so is the current local media blitzkrieg. Someone up at headquarters must be absolutely pissed right now. I wouldn't be surprised if a few chairs have gone airborne.

-Dave
-Dave

LGA777

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:09 am

This is another classic example of outsourcing in the airline industry. With the various incidents and associated publicity in the press which is probably huge in the SEA area, I wonder what the dollar figure in lost revenue does to the bottom line of how much AS is actually saving by outsourcing the SEA ramp ?

Regards

LGA777

piercey

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:18 am

I swear stories like this are reasons you just want to avoid AS.

Two years and a plane will be in the drink with this matinence record.
Well I believe it all is coming to an end. Oh well, I guess we are gonna pretend.

echster

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:28 am

AS has stated contracting out will save them $13 million. I have to believe they've lost a lot of that savings by the recent bad publicity.

OPNLguy

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:30 am

Quoting Piercey (Reply 3):

Two years and a plane will be in the drink with this matinence record.

What on earth does AS "maintenance" have to do with it? The subject is their ground handler (Menzies)...
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

gift4tbone

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:36 am

Ok, so they have a contract with the menzies, right? What is the cancellation clause? Anyone know this? I'm sure right about now, some AS higher-ups, are looking at the cost of replacing the menzies Vs. the cost of keeping them.

Is there any other ramp agent companies besides the Menzies? Becuase they are the only one I know of.

-Tony@PVD
Top 3 airports: PVD 23.9%(138 flights), PHL 14.7%(85 flights), PHX 10.2%(59 flights)

wedgetail737

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:40 am

They could get Swissport to do the ramp work.

lincoln

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:40 am

Quoting Echster (Reply 4):
AS has stated contracting out will save them $13 million. I have to believe they've lost a lot of that savings by the recent bad publicity.

Yeah, you have to think that the amount of "good will" that Alaska has lost over the series of recently widely reported incidents -- including the older ones was worth well more than $13 million.

I think we're about --> <-- far away from a "I-Team" style "under cover investigation" that will cost Alaska even more good will, even it its not completely accurate.

On the subject of today's incident am I the only one who finds this statement, if true, to be one of the more disturbing things to condemn Menzies:

Quoting Wedgetail737 (Thread starter):
They admitted throwing a dog but said it was a different one, Ross said.

"Uh, yeah, ma'am, they did throw a dog, but no need to worry, it wasn't yours..."

Lincoln
CO Is My Airline of Choice || Baggage Claim is an airline's last chance to disappoint a customer || Next flts in profile

United_fan

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:44 am

Reminds me of the old saying; "Pay them peanuts , and you'll get monkeys!" Serves AS right.
Champagne For My Real Friends,and Real Pain For My Sham Friends

HPRamper

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:44 am

ATS immediately comes to mind, they work a good percentage of the airlines at PDX, currently all CO, AA...and DL and HA beginning next month. They also work in cargo with Airborne, and maybe UPS but don't quote me on that one. Since I've worked here I'm not aware of any incidents this bad. I know a lot of the ATS employees personally and they are very responsible, capable people.

wedgetail737

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:50 am

You would think this incident would be last straw. But how many other rampers have done the same thing. I'm sure there are plenty of them out there. They just don't have the scrutiny as AS or Menzies.

But that kind of work is deplorable.

gunsontheroof

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:52 am

Quoting HPRamper (Reply 10):
and maybe UPS but don't quote me on that one.

Couldn't resist.  Wink

I think it might be time for AS to look for someone else to run their ramp ops at SEA...that, or Menzies needs to put some thought into their training programs.

malaysia

Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:28 pm

Quoting Wedgetail737 (Reply 7):
They could get Swissport to do the ramp work.

I would not count on DAL GLOBAL SERVICEs, they sure would underbid Menzies and oh yes you get what you pay for. Id love to see the mistakes DGS would cause AS if they did the handling,

They should try GLOBE GROUND / ATS / SWISSPORT

or how about teach HORIZON AIR to handle 737?
There Are Those Who Believe That There May Yet Be Other Airlines Who Even Now Fight To Survive Beyond The Heavens

HPRamper

Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:34 pm

Quoting Malaysia (Reply 13):

I like that idea! Horizon, subsidiary of AS, does all ground handling for AS.

lincoln

Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:47 pm

Quoting Gift4tbone (Reply 6):
Ok, so they have a contract with the menzies, right? What is the cancellation clause?

Knowing nothing about the Alaska contract in particular, and having no legal eduction, I can't speak definitively, but as someone who enjoys reading contracts (and then the lawsuits that arise from those contracts)... It likely depends on who drafted the contract.

If Menzies drafted the contract, there is probably little wiggle room and/or a very high "cancellation" penalty, however, any ambiguity in the contract would be construed against the drafter and for the other party, so if all of the "i"s aren't dotted or "t"s crossed, AS may have some wiggle room.

If Alaska drafted the contract, I would suspect that there is at least one of the following potential escapes:

- Loss of Good Will/Irreperable Harm to Reputation/Detrimental acts - Some contracts (and this would be a great one) include specific provisions, including in some cases an escape, if the actions of one party are detrimental to the other or cause harm to the other's reputation or good will.

- Material breach -- Depending on what, exactly, AS is contracting Menzies for (and if there are any kind of service level gaurntees, etc. included) it could be argued that Menzies is not providing the services pursuant to the terms of the contract and therefore Alaska could/should be released from its obligations under the contract.

I suspect that Alaska is losing patientce and that this "90 day review" is a component of the contract and serves to put Menzies on notice that Alaska is not satisfied with their performance under the contract and gives Menzies the opportunity to improve before further adverse action is taken.

But again -- I'm not a lawyer, I have no legal education and could be going off into orbit-- anyone who knows better, please correct me.

Lincoln
CO Is My Airline of Choice || Baggage Claim is an airline's last chance to disappoint a customer || Next flts in profile

airlineaddict

Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:58 pm

Damaging aircraft and causing loss of good will could be grounds for "gross negligence" which usually is enough cause to terminate if not sue for damages (but I'm no lawyer, just an aviation entusiast).

swissy

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:01 pm

That is why you leave your pet home..................

Incident has nothing to do with out sourcing guys, there are many ramp employees witch do not care or very little how to handle animals, they are everywhere.
I know they get paid very little (makes me cry) ( joke), just because you get paid 7 hr. gives you the right to abuse animals...... pretty sad........

I am sure AS will fix the problems as fast as they can.

Contracts usually have a 60 to 90 day cancellation period but if reason is sever enough it could be terminated immediately.

just my 2/c

Lono

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:20 pm

Id love to see the mistakes DGS would cause AS if they did the handling,

You will have your chance at watching them when DGS takes over the ramp for DL Feb 1 in SEA..... DL let 60 some rampers go effective that day....
Wally Bird Ruled the Skys!

SHUPirate1

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:40 pm

Quoting Swissy (Reply 17):
Contracts usually have a 60 to 90 day cancellation period but if reason is sever (sic) enough it could be terminated immediately.

And who would replace them? The 478 IAM-represented rampers?  rotfl 
Burma's constitutional referendum options: A. Yes, B. Go to Insein Prison!

gunsontheroof

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:48 pm

I'm sure Menzies does ground handling for QX too...someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

ikramerica

Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:21 pm

I like CO's special pet handling program. Won't eliminate sick people from doing bad things, but they don't treat animals as baggage, either.
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.

ctbarnes

Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:15 pm

Quoting Gunsontheroof (Reply 20):
I'm sure Menzies does ground handling for QX too...someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

QX still does their own ground handling at SEA.

Charles, SJ
The customer isn't a moron, she is your wife -David Ogilvy

GentFromAlaska

Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:19 pm

Quoting Lincoln (Reply 15):
I'm not a lawyer, I have no legal education and could be going off into orbit-- anyone who knows better, please correct me.

I think the the legal beagles call it T for C or Termination for Cause. Its one of two contract escapes I'm familiar with. With all of the bad press, AS certainly has it well documented.  cry 
Man can be taken from Alaska. Alaska can never be taken from the man.

HPRamper

Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:41 pm

Horizon does their own ground handling at PDX too. SEA and PDX are the largest QX stations.

GentFromAlaska

Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:42 pm

I like CO's special pet handling program. Won't eliminate sick people from doing bad things, but they don't treat animals as baggage, either.

Unless you're trying to check at pet with CO in BNA. CO is the only airline I ever flown which require pax flying with a pet where the critter is placed in the cargo hold on the same flight, check their critters in at their cargo facility located on the other side of the airport. CO does not allow pets to be checked in that pax terminal in BNA.

CO never bothered to mentioned it when the pet reservations were made, so where do I show up, and after my ride to airport has left. That was not one of my better days.
Man can be taken from Alaska. Alaska can never be taken from the man.

sunking737

Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:14 pm

Menzies sounds like ATS here in MSP what a group of losers, another outfit like this is IAS. These clowns have about 1 hr of training.

ASIG on the other hand looks like true pro's with their week of training.

ATS here is down to just 2 airlines, Airtran, & Midwest. When they clean Midwest they never have any trash bags they would always beg some off anyone who may have some to clean the plane.

The old saying goes you can't drive a Hummer, when you can only buy gas for a riding lawn mower.
Just an MSPAVGEEK

ZKNEA

Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:50 pm

Are these the same Menzies that had problems in CHC? or was it AKL.. I do'nt remember.But they had someone caught stealing baggage. Interestingly enough EK now uses a different company at CHC. Related?

malaysia

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:21 pm

Quoting Lono (Reply 18):
DL let 60 some rampers go effective that day....

How sad for the DL ramp to go.

Soon DGS will take over all DL outstation ramp, but some strange things have happened such as DGS once did contracts in ATL, they lost them from DL!

Quoting Sunking737 (Reply 26):
another outfit like this is IAS. These clowns have about 1 hr of training.

Do you mean ITS ? hehe

By the way the DGS people they sent me had only 1 day training, they did some ACS CD orientation on a PC then off they went to handle my planes!

And the sad part was that they still had a pending background check. Some had to be removed of the SIDA badges within a few days.

I heard that back at IAD, DGS started taking a bunch of former DH people and hired them straight as supervisors, duty managers, etc and will kick out the existing DGS people starting the 23rd. thats awesome that they finally realize that DH had better people and instead they will fire off the existing DGS agents to hopefully make the UAX contract perform better.
There Are Those Who Believe That There May Yet Be Other Airlines Who Even Now Fight To Survive Beyond The Heavens

HPRamper

Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:26 am

Quoting Malaysia (Reply 28):
Soon DGS will take over all DL outstation ramp

ATS got the DL/HA contract here, they had to hire 90 new rampers. I don't know about other stations, but the ATS people here are pretty good for the most part, of course there are shift issues (I often hear the morning shift complaining that their night shift are morons, I concur on that) as there are everywhere. At least they are all capable....Menzies on the other hand who work the AS flights....half of them seem to be hired right off the street. Many also only speak English as their second language, and that is bound to cause some problems no matter how responsible they are. Those guys seem to have a really ho-hum attitude about their job from what I've seen.

swissy

Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:52 am

HPRamper you are right with your statement (reply 29), that is a big problem
if you are in need of 50 or 60 ramp employees. Most of them hired right of the street, very little training and no experience, witch is the right mix for
disaster....... However guys even if AS makes the move to an other ground handler they would have almost the same problem, where do they get so many
new employees in such a short time, that is why the airlines use more caution
when switching to a new company.
There are many ground handling (3rd party) companies world wide and it is very interesting just like with Menzies, that at some locations they are very good and on others they are just horrible..............

Cheers,

qxq400

Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:49 am

Some of us on the ramp for QX in SEA believe that this will happen in about a year. Others on the ramp do not see it happening. I believe it is only a matter of time. AS can not sustain this much bad publicity for ever.
Welcome baby Madison Renee

malaysia

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:15 am

Quoting Qxq400 (Reply 31):
Some of us on the ramp for QX in SEA

Just be glad you have a "real" airline job and take it easy at QX in the meantime, but yes Menzies does hurt you in the long run making AS service look bad and your the feeder airline, and you all want a good rep.

Georgetown

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:05 am

Quoting GentFromAlaska (Reply 23):
I think the the legal beagles call it T for C or Termination for Cause.

That's absolutely one way to terminate a contract, and believe me, there are plenty others. Basically it all depends on the individual contract. Many times they are quite standard, but I want to try to get a hold of this one (doubt that will be easy) before I speculate further. The basic point is that there are a great number of ways to try to get out of a contract, but almost all except for the most specific and explicit derogation are going to get ugly. That's not a good situation for either company. My guess is that the current situation will be fixed rather than blown up. From a time/cost perspective, finding a fix is the right buisness move.
Let's go Hoyas!

N1120A

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:14 am

Quoting Lincoln (Reply 15):

Trust me on this, if Alaska's lawyers are half way decent, they can find a way to get out of the Menzies contract given all that has happened.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

CWAFlyer

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:22 am

Contracting work out doesn't necessarily mean a recipie for accidents.
When I worked in PSP in the late 80's, Combs Gates (later AMR Combs)
did the ground handling for many of the airlines. While not the
sharpest tools in the shed, I don't remember them being overly
accident prone either. One guy got locked in the aft cargo bin on
an Alaska 727 and had to bang on the ceiling to get let out.
The same guy was helping clean the cabin on another flight
(I think it was Alaska again) and was still in the aft galley
while the plane started taxiing. He had to call someone
on his radio to come pull the steps back up to the airplane.
Mind you some of this was in the days before mandetory
drug testing.

Georgetown

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:31 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 34):
Trust me on this, if Alaska's lawyers are half way decent, they can find a way to get out of the Menzies contract given all that has happened.

Probably true, but it would be a whole hell of a lot more expensive than finding a way to work with Menzies to fix the problem. Most executives worth anything know that unless Menzies is causing Alaska to bleed tons of money, the best course of action is to sit down with Menzies and get things right. If, in the long term, staying with Menzies financially hurts the airline more than litigation to get out of a contract and then negotiating with another company, that's when Alaska needs to start thinking of getting out of the contract. As long as Alaska can stay out of the news for awhile, everyone but those of us here on a.net are going to assume any problems have been fixed and forget the whole thing (most haven't a clue what Menzies is).
Let's go Hoyas!

thepilot

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:44 am

Man, these Menzies are starting to worry me. I am a frequent flyer of AS, (in a few weeks, as a matter of fact), and I want to support them, but how far they are willing to go to save money (13 million, by some estimate) is rather astounding. Also, I remember reading somewhere that the money AS has spent on lost, delayed, or damaged baggage is almost equal to the money they have saved by hiring Menzies. Now, about this dog, I hope the Animal Rights people or humane society gets on Alaska's ass, and AS should be very lucky that this woman hasn't sued (yet). I feel horrible for the dog and its owner.
Just my .02.
From YVR

aviationfreak

Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:26 am

Quoting Wedgetail737 (Thread starter):
"I do not know why the ramp agents didn't use a belt loader when boarding the first dog except they must of [sic] been in a hurry," the supervisor wrote in the report.

That's no surprise to me. I can tell you out of my own experience from AMS and AKL that we (Menzies) are always short in equipment. The management just refuse to invest in proper/more equipment no matter how much we beg for it. Don't know if that's the case at every Menzies station though.
I wouldn't be surprised if them monkeys didn't tie the poor animals down either btw.

Quoting ZKNEA (Reply 27):
Are these the same Menzies that had problems in CHC? or was it AKL.. I do'nt remember.But they had someone caught stealing baggage. Interestingly enough EK now uses a different company at CHC. Related?

Menzies has only a small cargofacility at CHC and doesn't really have a station there.They contracted all the a/c handling out to Planebizz. They still have the contract with SQ and EK. All the thieves got sacked before I arrived I've been told.

In our company magazine I read about the new contract with AS. The article said that there are certain benefits to start from scratch with inexperienced rampers because they wont have the: "I do it for years like this so don't tell me how I have to do my job" attitude.

Regards,

Sander
I love both Airbus and Boeing as much as I love aviation!

sunking737

Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:36 pm

IAS is Integrated Airline Services Inc.

link.....www.iasair.com

Here in MSP they are a bigger joke then ATS but not by much. I always thought ATS was bad until IAS come to town.

ASIG being union (here) is a much better company to work for and have as a ground handler. Way better training.
Just an MSPAVGEEK

HPRamper

Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:23 pm

I didn't know ASIG did anything but fuel aircraft and do some maintenance.

Then again, Huntleigh does ground handling here and a lot of people think that's weird as well.

meechy36

Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:44 pm

I was a ramper for Command Airways back in the 80's. Back then training consisted of a week of classroom training and a week of OTJ training with a ramp instructor. We started at $6 something an hour and had a lot of pride in the job, you would never be late for an arrival, everyone pitched in to do a quick turn. Back then we were responsible for marshalling the aircraft in, chalking it, guiding pax into terminal, unloading/loading bags, Helping FA's clean the cabin, catering, paperwork, weight and balance and getting it off the gate on time. The only thing we didn't do was fuel the plane.

I think the difference was it was OUR airline, we weren't working for some nameless company that just provides service, it was a family atmosphere, there wasn't any such thing as it's not my job, you just did it. Of course there were a couple of people that didn't fit in and they didn't last too long.

If you had an accident with an aircraft it was to be reported immediately, it never happened while I was there but I don't believe you would be fired unless you blatantly broke the rules, but you can bet you would have been fired if you hit a plane and let it go without reporting it. To me that is just incomprehensible, people could die.

mikeBOS

Tango-Bravo

Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:00 am

Quoting PlanesNTrains (Reply 1):
It'll be interesting to see when and if Alaska management loses their will. At what point do they kill the Menzies deal and try something else?

Perhaps when management and their sycophants grow so weary of having their proverbial chains jerked by the actions of low-paid, unmotivated, inexperienced, transient (as in high turnover) rampers, and trying to defend the indefensible with their typical disingenuous rhetoric and spin that Alaska's management stops "thinking" with their bloated egos and comes to their senses?

Speaking of the million$ Alaska alleges to be "saving" with Menzies, at what point will Alaska have spent every $ "saved" and (much) more on buying off customers who have been "Menziesed" (have Menzies' SEA ramp ops also coined a new verb)? I would submit that the "savings" were exceeded long ago by the costs of Alaska's schemes to buy back the "loyalty" of customers who have been "Menziesed."

Anyone wanna' bet against my belief that Menzies will never see (much less pay) a bill for the considerable costs of the dog handling debacle referenced in this topic? Same for the countless three-figure (>$100.00) vouchers that have been thrown at customers who have been "Menziesed." And be fully assured Menzies will never see a bill for the revenue lost by Alaska's compelling need to buy continued customer "loyalty" by offering cheaper fares than the market would readily bear; all it would take for the alleged $13 million in annual savings accrued by Menzies (mis)handling of SEA ramp ops to vaporize is for the average ticket to be underpriced by $1 (as in one U.S. dollar) inasmuch as Alaska carries approximately 13 million pax annually. And is Menzies actually compensating Alaska in any way for revenues lost and costs incurred by, for example, the flights that had to be cancelled when a 73G was "Menziesed" at SEA on 6Jan06, to say nothing of the unquantifiable lost revenue from pax who have quietly chosen to avoid the potential for becoming "Menziesed" in some way by taking another airline.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos