9VSPO
Topic Author

Flight 93 Teaser Trailer Now Online

Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:46 am

FLIGHT 93 is a film about 9/11. It tells the story of the day through a meticulous re-enactment of events surrounding United 93, the last of the four hijacked aircraft.

It's only a teaser but you can view it here

FlyKev
Crew

RE: Flight 93 Teaser Trailer Now Online

Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:48 am

I really hope that this is released here in the UK as I feel it will offer much more than just a movie experience to me.
The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only

TheSorcerer

Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:51 am

Anyone know the release date?
thanks
Dominic
ALITALIA,All Landings In Torino, All Luggage In Athens ;)

fxramper

Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:54 am

Presented in real time, FLIGHT 93 tracks the story of the doomed, hijacked airliner that crashed in a Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001, and the heroic efforts of its crew and passengers.

The film will be released on the big screen, by Universal, on April 28, 2006.

Looks good!

FL1TPA

Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:04 am

Wow. The teaser gave me a bit of a chill. This may actually drag me back to the movies. I've been waiting for a big budget film about 9/11 or even just part of 9/11 - such as Flight 93 - to come through Hollywood. I'm really looking forward to seeing the drama and raw emotion as well as the production values a studio can bring to this story.

FL1TPA
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffin' glue."

neilalp

Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:36 am

The trailers weren't bad. The one on the website www.flight93.net is a little better. However, it needs 'movie' footage. Everything is all computer made with the voice-overs. If it weren't coming out in 3 months I'd say they have nothing done. They could have shown logan airport, inside of the plane as people board, etc. Something more to get my attention. Don't get me wrong what they had was still very very chilling and after it ended I just sat and looked at the screen with a blank look not knowing what to think. The text in the trailer sums it up. 40 people sat down as strangers and came together as one that day.

Can't wait until April 28th!

UH60FtRucker

Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:43 am

Maybe it's just me, but what point does this movie serve, exactly??

How can you "re-inact" a series of events that you have no idea what truly happened? We have a small portion of ATC clips, small amount of clips released from the CVR, and a few accounts from phone calls made. In other words, this movie is pure speculation.

What I would like to know is, where are profits of the this movie going? Knowing the answer to that question may shed some light.

-UH60
Your men have to follow your orders. They don't have to go to your funeral.

rj777

Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:00 am

I have a feeling this movie is going to be a huge hit and maybe even an award winner. As far as source info goes, I'm sure the makers have more than enough to make a 1 1/2 hour + movie. Let's just see what happens. I bet the funds from this movie will go to the memorial foundation.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos