Pe@rson
Topic Author

IG From VRN: How Does It Perform?

Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:01 pm

How does IG perform on its routes - in terms of yields - from VRN? It currently flies to CAG (thrice-weekly); CTA (twice-daily); PMO (daily); FCO (twice-daily, but once-daily over the weekend); and NAP (daily). It also flies to OLB (daily) albeit not in the winter. Its website mentions LMP from VRN, but I can't find any date on which it operates, let alone the frequency.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

VivaGunners

RE: IG From VRN: How Does It Perform?

Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:02 am

I live in VRN and I know this routes are performing quite fine, even if I have no direct info over the yields, but this routes have been introduced several years ago so it is a strong signal that they are doing well.
About the flights to LMP I can say that it is just a summer seasonal route which is flown 1xweekly on weekends.
Another seasonal route which has been flown sometimes during the past summers is VRN-SUF (Lamezia Terme-S.Eufemia), 1xweekly as well.
IG are operating also occasional chartes to several holiday destinations from VRN as/if required during the summer.
IG have a strong presence in VRN, and they were even bigger until three years ago when AZ decided to come back reintroducing VRN-FCO, taking over many of the IG's daily flights on the route.
Hope this helps...
Any ideas for a signature?