GuitrThree
Topic Author

BNA & Presidential Visit Wed

Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:39 pm

Does anyone around Nashville know when the President flys in, do they close off the observation area located just off of Briley Parkway by the freight warehouses?
He is flying in Wednesday, and I would like to be able to get some good pictures of AF1. Last time he flew in, I got a few from the Airpark Express/Kinkos Parking lot off of Donelson, but I'd love to be closer. I'd hate to arrive there, get kicked out and miss the opp.

Thanks in advance..
As Seen On FlightRadar24! Radar ==> F-KBNA5

BMIFlyer

RE: BNA & Presidential Visit Wed

Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:41 pm

I love BNA, nice airport to fly into / out of Big grin

Whats Bushy doing in BNA anyway?

Pardon my ignorance.
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

GuitrThree
Topic Author

Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:54 pm

In his first appearance after his State of the Union speech, he is going to be visiting with the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce... not much details besides that...

Maybe he will mention how we stole Nissans USA headquarters away from California!!
As Seen On FlightRadar24! Radar ==> F-KBNA5

deltagator

Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:01 pm

The last time he flew into Atlanta he came into Dobbins ARB close to my house. I was on my way to the office and passed by the western end of the runway and figured the crowds were for him. They were as AF1 came thundering overhead about 5 seconds later. They were camped out right underneath the final approach and at that point the plane was just 150 feet or so off the ground. No cops to be seen but I'm sure they were being observed.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."