Kuwait101
Topic Author

Cabin Crew Recruitment

Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:52 am

Hello all...

I'm off to London this weekend to check out the Emirates Cabin crew recruitment. Any suggestions , or advise ?!! Please feel free to comment. I did try it a couple of years ago in Toronto, but did not get selected.

Thanks...  Smile  airplane 

RAFVC10

RE: Cabin Crew Recruitment

Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:58 am

For your information, UX is searching polish, chinese, hungarian and russian speakers cabin crew to its routes and possibly new ones.

Hope it serves!!!
El dia que los gilipollas vuelen, no podremos ver la luz del sol!

malaysia

Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:10 am

Quoting Kuwait101 (Thread starter):
I'm off to London this weekend to check out the Emirates Cabin crew recruitment. Any suggestions , or advise ?!! Please feel free to comment. I did try it a couple of years ago in Toronto, but did not get selected.

I thought EK does not take Americans?
There Are Those Who Believe That There May Yet Be Other Airlines Who Even Now Fight To Survive Beyond The Heavens

Kuwait101
Topic Author

Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:34 am

As a matter of fact they accept all nationalities. I made sure of this prior to applying two years ago in Toronto. I also found out there are , but very few American's working there. American citizen's don't go for it because of tax purpose. Most others don't get taxed while living in the UAE.

ba747

Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:48 pm

Hey Kuwait101 good luck with the interview for EK. Lucky you can go to London for the interview. I apply to EK and I haven´t got any response from them. I can´t wait to hear anything from them. As and any advise, dress smart, answer all the questions calmly and positive and show them that the most important thing is to make the passenger feel right at home.

Good luck again.

Alex
The World`s Favorite Airline

malaysia

Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:09 pm

[quote=Kuwait101,reply=3]American citizen's don't go for it because of tax purpose. Most others don't get taxed while living in the UAE. [/quote

You mean UAE directly taxes US citizens working for EK??? while everyone
else has tax free salary?

I thought a US citizen who makes less than 65,000 overseas does not need report income tax back home? I might be wrong.
There Are Those Who Believe That There May Yet Be Other Airlines Who Even Now Fight To Survive Beyond The Heavens

Kuwait101
Topic Author

Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:01 am

You may be right regarding the 65k salary no tax to report !? I'll have to look into that. Thanks you all for the response, and good luck.

Hi BA747... keep an eye for EK coming to your town for cabin crew sessions !