macc

Schedule Changes: Huge Costs?

Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:46 am

I have booked several intercontinental flights on LH this year and was recently called by LHs call center for each flight to notify me of shedule changes. Apparently LH changed the flight times for most of their network.

Thinking about how many flights by how many people, that must be a tremendous work to notify all booked pax and also result in incredible costs.

any thoughts about this?
I exchanged political frustration with sexual boredom. better spoil a girl than the world

Cory6188

Schedule Changes: Huge Costs?

Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:13 am

I would think so. My family and I are going on vacation to Hawaii in two weeks, and we've had 3 really major schedule changes on our reservation with CO, one of which included the elimination of the nonstop from IAH-OGG. With all of the time that I've ended up spending on the phone with them (probably 4+ hours over the course of the last 6-8 months) in order to fix everything up, I can only imagine how much it must have cost them in reservation agent pay.