LH492
Topic Author

Interesting Development Concerning LH And PTV´s

Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:50 am

Hey guys,

I was surfing the web and found this article about the new Eco-class on their A380´s and it says that a whole new economy seat will be introduced.

http://konzern.lufthansa.com/en/html...esse/newslink/aktuell/index.html#3
In order to read the article I am talking about, you have to click on "Making travel a pleasure"

Because it did not say weither PTV´s will be installed or not I phoned their press-hotline and that extremely friendly guy told me, that they are checking the market right now but that it is most likely to happen.
We talked about that topic for a while and he said that even though BA and AF have PTV´s the numbers of passengers flying with LH did not decrease so they did not think it necessary.

I hope they will introduce PTV´s in eco, they could get a better reputation on a.net  

cheers,   

[Edited 2006-02-13 16:50:59]
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day

SNATH

RE: Interesting Development Concerning LH And PTV´s

Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:00 am

Thanks for update.

Quoting LH492 (Thread starter):
I was surfing the web and found this article about the new Eco-class on their A380´s

There have also been rumors that LH will introduce a new F class in their A380s too (anyone have more info on this?).

Tony
Nikon: we don't want more pixels, we want better pixels.

LH492
Topic Author

RE: Interesting Development Concerning LH And PTV´s

Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:08 am

Quote:
There have also been rumors that LH will introduce a new F class in their A380s too (anyone have more info on this?)

Yes, they will introduce a new F class, you can find an article about that under the link as well. It says that the F-cabin will experience the biggest changes but that LH will keep the details secret for now.

Cheers  wave 
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day