Delta Suggestions

Fri Jun 02, 2000 9:58 am

I'M LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FROM ALL OF YOU. HOW CAN DELTA IMPROVE ON OUR SERVICE, CHECK-IN TIMES, WAITING, ETC............

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU. I WILL BRING IT UPON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS.

WE WANT SOME FEED BACK AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOU MAKE A DIFFERANCE. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

flyf15

RE: Delta Suggestions

Fri Jun 02, 2000 10:07 am

I say keep/get more MD-90s. Although they may not be the company's favorite aircraft, they sure are one hell of a plane on the customer's end of the ticket.

DL_Mech

Fri Jun 02, 2000 10:24 am

Board the aircraft ten minutes earlier! There is total chaos on board the aircraft right before departure with seat duplications,nonrevs,etc. I flew Continental thru IAH and everyone was in their seats ten minutes before departure time (including nonrevs). I was quite impressed.
This plane is built to withstand anything... except a bad pilot.

Sat Jun 03, 2000 7:33 am

I'M SUPRISED NOONE JUMPED INTO THIS TOPIC. I AM ASHAMED.

jrlander

Sat Jun 03, 2000 7:38 am

Place the new coach class seats(the ones on the 777 and 737ng's) on all planes, or at least on the international planes. Place PTV's on all seats for international flights. Keep improving food service.

nickofatlanta

Alliances / Economy Plus

Sat Jun 03, 2000 7:52 am

I am a big Delta fan. However, there are a few areas that I would love to see some improvement in.

My biggest gripe:
I was extremely disappointed with Delta effectively "dumping" Swissair, one of the finest airlines in the world, and their Qualiflyer partners for Air France, We now seem to be faced with the prospect of an alliance with Korean, Aeromexico and Air France - not names that spring to mind when you think of the world's top airlines. Compare this to the old Global Excellence alliance with Singapore and Swissair and I think you had a grouping comprising the top airline on each of the North American, European and Asian continents. What's happened?? This alliance situation has to improve.

Other smaller gripes:
Why hasn't Delta responded to United's Economy Plus and American's "More room throughout Coach" initiatives?

ASIA - Delta has all but eliminated service there - now only serving Tokyo, Nagoya and Bombay. Hopefully, your proposed Chinese expansion will be approved and that will provide a catalyst for DL growth in the region. With that said, I do appreciate that DL's current growth focus is in South America which I think is great too.

ContinentalEWR

Sat Jun 03, 2000 9:26 am

Delta should:

1). Find a decent livery once and for all, and scrap
the image of "Bubba Air"

2). Get rid of its 737-200's, L1011's, and 727-200's
faster.

3). Clean its planes. Yes, they are often filthy.

4). Choose a better aircraft on long-haul flights
than the 767-300.

5). Take a cue from Continental and Virgin and
learn to handle customers with care, when
possible.

6). Stop trumpeting Atlanta as a "worldport".
It isn't. True, some major international air-
lines fly there, but Atlanta is geographically
at a disadvantage when compared to a mid-
west, Northeast, or West Coast hub. Does
Delta not stand for DELAY EVERYONE'S
LUGGAGE TO ATLANTA???

7). Become a niche player among the big 3.
Delta can, and used to, have better
service than AA and UA. Carve a niche.

Sat Jun 03, 2000 9:28 am

This may be a personal and one-time experience, but on Delta from TPA-ATL, I experienced the worst attitude from a flight attendant in many flights. Also, like a person above suggested, make boarding earlier. I have to commend Delta on everything they've done well, as they have been soaring above domestic competition (Including AA   ) How about serving the Northeast better, and going head to head with USAirways? It's a monopoly up here!!! Also, I love the Comair system through Cincinatti, and I hope that Delta won't be destroyed as a result of the USAirways-United merger. (We all know it won't go through) Congratulations on a job well done!! Better flight attendants please!
My thoughts,
AA737-800

tritanic

Sat Jun 03, 2000 9:32 am

ContinentalEWR....well I though a post like this might bring out your boisterous hatred for DL.....my friend if you have the courage I would like to go back to a recent post: "DOT reports", my friend the numbers reflect truth, especially mishandled bags....so please I beg you.....let the numbers run your opinions for the airline that carries more passengers worldwide........Worldport is a great name for the busiest airport in the WORLD............ONCE AGAIN DOT REPORTS!!!!

DELTA777

Sat Jun 03, 2000 9:42 am

I would have to agree with AA737-800, I didn`t like the flight attendants on my last flight. But, I was very pleased with how Delta handled themselves during The Holidays. I flew from Pit-Atl-Srq round trip,I was 5 min. early arriving into Atlanta. Going down to Florida and 20 min early into Sarasota. and the boarding process was orderly and efficient, and I think that Instant Boarding computer thing is a very good idea.Unlike US Airways which last year I got into Srq 6 HOURS LATE. and 2 HOURS Late coming back to pit.I also found the planes clean and I liked the SkyDeli service.I would Like to see the economy class seats like on the 777 and 737-800 on every aircraft. Most of all the Flight Attendants!

DL WIDGET HEAD

Sat Jun 03, 2000 9:59 am

In response to ContinentalEWR's posting:

1. I've never heard of the term "bubba air". Did you make that up or do you have something against a great southern airline?

2. Delta is retiring their L1011's--sadly, they should all be gone by next year. The 727's have all been sold and will be phased out of the fleet over the next few years, and the 737-200's will probably be transferred to Delta express (a lot of good years left in them).

3. Some of the planes may appear filthy because they are in need of a paint job. The new livery will be applied to most of the fleet within the next 3 years (except L10's, MD90's, and some 727's).

4. I really don't understand this one, choose a better long haul a/c than a 767-300. Huh??? what??? The 767-300 is perhaps the best longhaul a/c for comfort, overhead space, economics, etc.. By the way, what types of a/c does Continental fly across the country or for that matter to some EUROPEAN destinations? Could it be the comfortable 757?

5. "Take a cue from Continental regarding customer service". Have you looked at the latest DOT statistics or any of them during the course of the year? Delta has achieved exemplary performance results year over year and doing so even though they transport about four times as many people as Continental. Now that's remarkable!

6. Atlanta is a 'Worldport' to Delta. Delta serves 38 International destinations from ATL not to mention the fact that ATL is the busiest airport in the WORLD.

7. Become a niche player. You got it backwards. Why would the world's most flown airline want to become a niche player? It makes more sense for the fifth largest airline (CO) to become a niche player and try to carve out niche.

DL WIDGET HEAD

Sat Jun 03, 2000 10:35 am

And besides ContinentalEWR, you might want to tone down your hatred for Delta considering the fact that you may soon be employed by them.

tritanic

Sat Jun 03, 2000 10:58 am

DL Widget Head.....great response, and I especially agree on the 767......If you know what I do..the 757 is a wonderfully looking, powered aircraft, but the leg room is....lets just say shrinking!!!

Sat Jun 03, 2000 11:03 am

GEESH....ALL THIS HATRED TOWARDS EACH OTHER. THIS IS NOT A BASHING FORUM. I ASKED FOR SUGGESTIONS SO WE COULD MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS. YES AS WE ALL KNOW FLIGHT ATTENDENTS ARE A BIG PROBLEM. WE ALL AGREE ON THAT ONE. THE TELL PAX THAT WERE HOLDING THE FLIGHT WHEN NO AIRLINE EVER DOES. THE REASON SOME OF OUR AIRCRAFT ARE DIRTY IS BECAUSE WE ARE PHASING THEM OUT AND IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY TO PANIT THEM FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS. ALL AIRLINES HAVE DIRTY PLANES. THE INTERIOR OF DELTA'S AIRCRAFE IS THE CLEANEST I HAVE SEEN AMONG ALL AIRLINES. THE REASON WE CALL ATL "THE WORLDPORT" IS BECAUSE WE ARE THE DOOR TO THE WORLD HERE.

Etops767

Sat Jun 03, 2000 11:36 am

please don't be mad at continentalEWR,he can't help it. being rude,arrogant,uncaring,superior these behaviors are all natural to someone with Continental in there name! Yet again another good reason not to fly CO,where the slogan should be "we're legends in our own minds,and it shows"

akelley728

Sat Jun 03, 2000 11:46 am

SPINMASTER:

STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS, IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING (It's not good Internet protocol).

Anyway, I agree with what a few people have said about the boarding time, it should be a few minutes earlier. Last year I flew Delta on a SEA-ATL segment with my wife and baby daughter and while boarding was yelled at by a Gate Agent because we wanted to gate-check our daughter's stroller. She said we should've regular checked the stroller and accused us of holding up the line. Now mind you, we have always gate checked the stroller on every single flight we've ever been on without a problem so needless to say we were dumbfounded. She finally gate checked the stroller, but only after we yelled back.

My take on the situation is that she was in such a rush to get a fully loaded 767-300 out the door in such a short amount of time that she probably got frustrated (it's no excuse on her part, and we complained to one of customer service reps later), but maybe the situation could've been avoide

catfan

Sat Jun 03, 2000 12:08 pm

I personally like the 767-300. I will more than likely be taking an overseas flight to Manchester(MAN) next year. I know that the 767-300 is flying that route at this time, and I hope it still is at that time.

A couple of suggestions:

Phase out the 727's quickly. I like the 727, but they are very old.

Do something about ASA. Delay, delay, delay. Everything with ASA seems to be delayed. If at all possible, I will, in the future, do my best to avoid ASA because of the delay problem. Also, retire the EMB-120 quickly and replace them with CRJ's or ERJ's. I believe I read that this is going to happen. I would like to see Delta and it's subsidiaries provide total jet service in Lexington.

nycank

Sat Jun 03, 2000 6:22 pm

1. Get into London from NYC - Not Manchester

2. Improve and expand to major cities worldwide (specially Asia/South America)

3. Recognize your FF medallion members. On a recent MXP-NYC flight the
BusElite had three pax (2+1non-rev), Gateagent would'nt upgrade me ;-(
since my wife was not medallion.

4. Develop loyalty - It pays !

5. Improve Crownroom showering facilities in FRA. You deplane NYC-BOM
pax for 2 hrs - they need freshening up.

6. Food ! Include choices and improve quality.

deltairlines

Sat Jun 03, 2000 11:47 pm

Let the families board first again. For example, a flight is scheduled for departure at 7:00 AM. At 6:40, let first class and medallion levels board. Give 5 minutes for that (no more than 50 passengers normally). Then, at 6:45, let families board. On business type flights (ie BOS-LGA) give 5 minutes max for families to board. On express and other leisure flights, give 10 minutes. The other 5-10 minutes let others board (late people, etc.)
Also, try and equip most planes with TV's. Even on short haul flights, you can use these to show a sitcom, the news, etc. And for the long-haul planes, try and get PTVs for every seat.

Jeff

747firstclass

Sun Jun 04, 2000 12:38 am

Please expand Delta connection form CVG to more cities in the midwest, especially central Illinois (PIA or BMI) The service from there to ORD or STL for connections is at best awful. I have heard from pretty high ups there that DL has been exploring starting such service. Hopefully they will decide to start it and that day cant come soon enough---Trust Me. It would be another golden opportunity for me and others to expand on our 100.000 plus miles per year on Delta. Any help you can get on this matter is greatly appreciated.Also at the earliest possible opportunity when the UK-US Bermuda II Treaty is reneogitated hopefully in the form of open skies please start service from JFK-LHR and even CVG-LHR that too cant come fast enough. But first of all PIA--CVG for connections or BMI-CVG. Many many thanks

Sun Jun 04, 2000 1:32 am

I have been impressed with the way Leo Mullin and the rest of the Delta management has improved the airline in the last few years. Delta is a great airline once again, but can get better. Here are a few ideas based on my flying experience with Delta during the past two years:

1) Continue Delta's push to become a "global airline." This should include improving service to Asian destinations. Indeed, Delta's China application may be defeated since Delta has not been committed to Asia in the past with the routes it currently has but are not used.

2) Improve food service in all classes.

3) Since I live in Jacksonville, increase service to and from JAX. Almost every plane I fly on is packed out of and going to JAX.

4) I like what Delta is doing with BusinessElite U.S., but it should be expanded to other long distance transcontinental flights, especially ATL to Long Angeles and San Franciso flights.

Thanks for soliciting input.

777boy

Sun Jun 04, 2000 1:57 am

1. Continue to use widebodies for long domestic routes (not 757s). It feels a lot better to be on a 767 or L1011 for four or five hours than to be cramed on a 757. My uncle once described a 757 flight he took from EWR to SFO as a "five hour subway ride in the middle of rush hour."

2. As many others have said, board a little earlier. I was once on a UA 777 flight that started boarding anyone (all three classes) 45 min. early and left 1 min. early. However, when I was on a Delta L1011, boarding didn't start until less than 20 min. before scheduled departure. Coach wasn't allowed to board until about 10 min. prior to scheduled departure. The aircraft was there, we just wern't allowed to board.

3. Continue to modernize your fleet. I like L1011's okay, but they are quite old. Maybe you can use the new 767-400 on L1011 routes. I live near SFO and would be thrilled to get to go on a 767-400 flight to ATL.

4. Atlanta is a very nice facility, so keep using it. It is a great gateway to the southeast. I have flown a lot from SFO to Daytona Beach (FL) through ATL. Delta is the only airline that offers resonable service to Daytona Beach (not a redeye flight with a long layover) from the west coast. I also love the International Terminal in Atlanta. The food court is a nice place to relax because you can see aircraft and it is rather quiet (compared to Terminals A and B).

klwright69

Sun Jun 04, 2000 5:57 am

DL Widget Head if you think DL will assume CO, read the thread on "DL/CO Merger" and if you still think DL is destined to take CO, I want whatever you're smoking bud!!

Speaking of DL's service, a few years ago I was on a 10 1/2 hour DL international flight on a 767. It was a daylight flight and there was only one meal served right after takeoff and a miniscule, unsatisfying little snack right before landing. The flight attendants in back were deluged by hungry passengers. I guess at DL they're just the "best" internationally and therefore don't need to have decent service since we would all gladly pay for the priviledge of flying them again.

Naturally I haven't flown on them internationally again.

I think CO has bragging rights due to always winning the J.D. Powers award (or second place behind TWA among others) and many people were quite certain and comfortable in their belief that CO would never survive bankruptcy or ever be any significant player in the world airline scene. Naturally those folks have egg on their face and aren't talking much about what they were so sure of back then. Also CO got routes from NYC to Brazil 4 years ago that DL just thought they were entitled to by virtue of being DL. After CO got those routes, DL actually asked the DOT to revoke CO's rights to Brazil and give them to DL without even providing any reason (because CO was operating those routes.) They just thought they were entitled to everything. THAT's what I call arrogance.

Back to the topic now. . . . .
DL should actually feed people on long haul flights.

flashmeister

Sun Jun 04, 2000 6:14 am

I actually have had spectacular service every time I fly Delta, with one exception -- that being a rude gate agent. The inflight staff has always bent over backward for people in my experience.

Delta needs to continue its fleet modernization, but I think they're on the right track. The 727s are showing their age, for sure, so they need to go, and now.

I also agree with the previous post that using widebody a/c on dense domestic routes beats a 757 anyday! The ATL-MIA service is now partially 777-served, and that was terrific.

Delta is doing a great job! They'll do fine against US-UAL...

Sun Jun 04, 2000 6:58 am

Delta should get rid of the 727 on the ALB to ATL route and start using either the new 737-800 or the 757. I am tired of this route always getting overbooked. These 727s are becoming fatigued and old from flying so many years.

airNondo

Sun Jun 04, 2000 7:28 am

I have had both positive and negative experiences on Dl. A few suggestions...

1) Among most people I know Dl is infamous for loosing (or delaying to atl) luggage. This is an area the should be improved. Though, as most airlines see it is a neverending struggle. Last time I flew to LAS on Dl for a 3 day trip, I spent two of the days trying to track down my luggage.

2) I think Dl flight attendants are generally helpfull, as sincere as they could be, and pleasent to have on the flight. Keep up the good work.

3) Probably most important, reinstate Korean and add other t-pacific service from PDX. This is a good routing that can grab passengers form all lower 48. It offends may west coast travelers,self included, when you apply for Chinese routes out of JFK and CVG and not any west coast hubs, essentially eliminating any possibility for a west coast skymiles member to take these flights without doing major backtracking. Why not apply for one Beijing route from JFK and one from PDX?

Also, for t-pacific & t-atlantic routes, all should be flown with 777, or maybe even bring some 747's back to your fleet.

~mtc

Delta15

Sun Jun 04, 2000 9:11 am

Dont fly 727s on flights of over 3 hours. Like SLC-Atl, Slc-cvg, cvg-sgo. There are more just cant think of them right now. Delta has the greatest employees, very nice, understanding and so much more.

flyguy1

Sun Jun 04, 2000 9:34 am

Delta is pretty good service wise, the only qualm I have is to increase the meal service. I was on a LGA-NAS flight for 3 hours, the snack they served was very minescule, way too little for lunch time hours.
727, L1011, MD80, A300, 777-200, 737-300, 737-700, 747-400, 757-200, 737-800, A320. E190, E135, 767-200, CRJ9

MD-90

Sun Jun 04, 2000 9:41 am

I love the MD-90 and I wish Delta had chosen to actually get 150 of them like they originally ordered, but since it's out of production, I guess I'm out of luck.

1.) The FA's are generally among the best in the business. Keep the focus of them and the gate agents.

2.) I don't know what the technical aspects of integrating the 717 into the fleet are, but from a passenger's standpoint, they're great aircraft. The short routes in and out of ATL to nearby airports like HSV would be perfect for it. Right now it's a 30 min. flight on a MD-88 from HSV-ATL, only interrupted by the occasional (and unwanted) 737.

3.) Follow AA's lead and increase the leg room on the 737s and 757s. The MD-88s, MD-90s, and the 717 could get away without doing this since they already have good leg room.

4.) Encourage Comair to lose the Brazilias as soon as possible. They're small and cramped compared to the roomy and speedy CRJs.

5.) At mealtimes, try to serve more meals instead of just snacks. Plus, if the flight's at least an hour long, give the passenger a cup and the whole can of whatever they're drinking. Don't just fill up the cup and let that be it.

6.) Please, please, please find a pretty paint scheme. I think the old one was classy and elegant, yet you had to go and uglify it. Take a cue from American, they haven't changed theirs in years and it still looks good.

klwright69

Sun Jun 04, 2000 9:43 am

FlyGuy, you are right! Read my post further above and you'll see that DL will only feed you just slightly more on a flight OVER 3 1/2 times the length of the flight you were on!!!! (10 1/2 hours). As I said, their attitude is: The inflight service shouldn't matter because you pay for the "priviledge of flying DL" and if you're not satisfied, so what.

deltairlines

Sun Jun 04, 2000 9:58 pm

Isn't Comair going to be all jet in December?>

Jeff

Etops767

Sun Jun 04, 2000 11:45 pm

I don't know what your talking about DL not feeding you on long flights.Three weeks ago I flew fco-jfk,and was served food twice on that flight,one was a lite meal I think a salad and sandwich,the other was a choice of chicken or steak.There was also very frequent drink service,overall a very good flight.and yes this was in Y class,thev a/c was a 767-300er wich I prefer if flying Y class, can't beat 2-3-2 seating.

nickofatlanta

KLWRIGHT69

Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:16 am

Actually, I think you should make your statement about the CO / DL feud on the Brazil issue a little clearer.

CO applied for DAILY flights from IAH to GRU whilst DL did the same from JFK. Naturally (and quite correctly in my mind), the DOT gave the rights to CO because IAH did not have any service to Brazil whilst JFK has ample service already. However, CO decided to only offer four weekly flights. So, DL appealed to the DOT to use the remaining UNUSED slots. They were granted that request. Since DL did not feel that they not offer less than a daily JFK - Brazil service, they were to use them for ATL - GIG nonstops three times a week. CO then decided to offer the daily service just so DL could not get the slots. That's the real story.

On a different subject, what is the deal with CO and their 757s internationally?? After all the huffing and puffing about getting suitable slots for their CLE - LGW service and the right times (they seemed to put out a press release every other day), they put a 757 on the route. Very bizarre, London is probably the most profitable European destination for any US airline and CO is now in the enviable position of being the only airline to fly 757s to the USA out of London (except of course charter companies - that's some company.)

HARTSFIELD

ContinentalEWR

Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:30 am

ContinentalEWR, For once could you shut your mouth?

HARTSFIELD

ContinentalEWR

Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:33 am

ContinentalEWR, For once could you shut your mouth?

airmale

Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:49 am

before you finalise deltas new paint scheme please take a good look at it , dosent it appear more suited to the russian airline aeroflot? just move the red strip in the centre and youve got the russian flag.perhaps it could be sold to the russians as they badly need a new design.
.....up there with the best!

klwright69

Mon Jun 05, 2000 1:10 am

Thanks for the post addressing me:
What I was talking about when CO first received the rights to fly from NYC to Brazil 4 years ago, NOT the IAH-GRU route CO decided not to operate daily at first. 4 years ago, DL was so incensed about CO receiving those NYC-Brazil rights, they petitioned the DOT to revoke their rights and give them to DL. And since CO was operating the routes, they had no reason to make such a request and their request was denied. I hope I cleared that up.

However, I was unaware that CO upped their IAH-GRU flight to daily as you said.

The flight I was on was IST-JFK. It is a 10 hour, 30 minute flight. We were fed a meal right after takeoff and then a small snack right before landing. It's a daylight flight. My question is 8 1 /2hours of daylight flying with no food at all good service? Think about it, 8 1/2 hours would be like going from 9 am to 5:30 pm. with no food. I remember one other person posted here that DL's service on the route is inferior to that of TK (Turkish Air). All the other people said the same thing that were on the flight. Pretty sorry isn't it? I wonder if their service is that sorry on a really long flight like ATL-NRT.

Mon Jun 05, 2000 9:09 am

keep them coming. we got some good ideas from yall.

Mon Jun 05, 2000 9:16 am

Cancel the new livery and stick with the current 1997 version, the tail on the new livery looks like the Russian flag.

HARTSFIELD

Mon Jun 05, 2000 9:21 am

A new, and better livery would be good, and also Lighten up the aircraft interiors from the navy blue to white.

DELTA #1

HARTSFIELD

Mon Jun 05, 2000 9:46 am

Another idea is paint the L-1011's. I saw a digitally enhanced picture of a Delta L-1011, and it looked great!!!

Adam T.

Mon Jun 05, 2000 10:03 am

Hi
Well, I do not fly Delta often, I would love to, but I always have to end up flying U.S. Airways since I live in Charlotte. But anyways,I can't say anything about the service, etc. But , I wanted to say something about the paint schemes on the jets. I have noticed on how you are making some neat schemes on some of your jets for the 2002 Olympic Games like you did for the 96 games. And I was thinking that since America West does the same thing with sports teams( example: Arizona Diamondbacks), I have always thought that was really cool. And thought maybe you would consider making an Atlanta Braves jet, or an Atlanta Falcons jet, or Cincinatti Reds jet, etc. Just a thought.. 

Mon Jun 05, 2000 10:18 am

ok......i can't control the paint scheme. i'm asking for suggestions on custome service. what can we do to enhance our present level of service??

AmtrakGuy

Mon Jun 05, 2000 10:21 am

Spinmaster...question....you asked folks for suggestions/comments (or whatever) so you can present to the board. Are you talking about Delta's Board of Directors? If not, who? If yes, what is this all about? Is the Board wanting to hear from the employees and public? I want to know before I can say anything.

Dave

P.S. I'll be flying DCA-ATL-JAX and back this coming week...my second time in ten years (actually, I flow to CVG and back late last year for first time in ten years).

Sun Jun 11, 2000 4:36 am

yes... delta's board. i am going to present any good ideas i get from yall to them and see what we can do.

Sun Jun 11, 2000 10:45 am

To make check-in time a LOT faster do what Northwest has done at some airports. Put computers in to get your boarding passes by yourself. Also they should be able to get your boarding passes online.

DALelite

Mon Jun 12, 2000 5:34 am

delta should first find out what they want. not coming
up every other year with a new business class product
or a new painting sheme. that's very confusing to employes as well as it is to customers.

delta should treat pax like they did ten years ago...
like kings and queens (put back the medallion service)

delta needs to reinforce the good old delta spirit.

delta needs a GOOD new slogan

They loved to fly and it showed..

ctbarnes

And To Sum Up...

Mon Jun 12, 2000 5:52 am

Spinmaster,

What's your take on the discussion above? Are you finding any common denominators among the submissions? I'd be curious what you plan to say (or have already said) based upon this discussion.

Thanks

Charles
The customer isn't a moron, she is your wife -David Ogilvy

MD-90

RE: And To Sum Up...y'all

Mon Jun 12, 2000 8:26 am

I'd just like to say that the proper spelling of y'all is y'all, not yall. It's a you and all spliced together, so that's how it's written. Anyway, convince Delta to order 717s. An airline of such stature ordering them would help it's image among the other airlines (and put them on the ATL-HSV route!)

Tue Jun 13, 2000 4:43 am

i'm going to wait a month till i get some more suggestions to present. there are some good ideas and excuse me for not using the proper speling of YALL!!!! i'm still gonna spell it the way i do. does it really mattrer how it's spelled ,mr md-90???? i really doubt we are going to order the b717. but then again who knows........now, YALL keep them suggestions comming.