wedgetail737

QX Announces New Seasonal Nonstop

Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:08 am

I found a little snipit in the Travel section of the Seattle Times today. It seems insignificant, but it's big news to the folks along the Oregon coast. QX will begin nonstop service between North Bend/Coos Bay to Seattle for the summer season starting on June 24th. I assume the service is with one or two Q200's. The article didn't say. The article claims it's the first ever nonstop service between the Oregon coast and Seattle. I wouldn't know.

alaska737

RE: QX Announces New Seasonal Nonstop

Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:52 am

wow thats the most depressing area i have ever been. the only reason QX must be doing this is because of Bandon Dunes, the incredible golf course. this doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me seeing that they are the only airline to serve North Bend. by the way does anyone know if QX is ever going to serve Modesto? i know they have talked about it but i wasnt sure if they were waiting for the new Q-400's to come in

Chugach

RE: QX Announces New Seasonal Nonstop

Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:21 pm

It'd be great if QX would bring back the PDT-SEA nonstop. I'm sitting in PDX right now enroute PDT-PDX-ANC and my Anchorage flight, AS 101, has a nice little delay that won't get me home until 2:00 AM. So I'm sitting here wishing that I could have gone through SEA instead!  Big grin
GO ROCKETS