ANother
Topic Author

BA Exec Ticketsfor2 - What's Next?

Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:13 pm

The BA executive club has a promotion on (in Europe only I think) at the moment (1 Feb - 30 Apr) where after 4 flights in Business/Club - you earn enough miles for two tickets to London, after 6 flights enough miles for two tickets to N. America and after 8 flights enough miles for two tickets to Australia.

So far I have flown
GVA-LHR-IAD-LHR-GVA (24K bonus miles)
GVA-LHR-PVG (76k bonus miles)
PVG-LHR-GVA (100k bonus miles)

So for my eight flights I've got enough miles for two economy tickets to Australia - 200k.

So what's next? Is the program over for me, or can I earn additional miles for any subsequent business class journey? I've got over two months to go ... Even a simple GVA-LHR-GVA trip would generate 102k miles.

I've checked their website: www.ba.com/ticketsfor2 (you need to log on with your executive club details) and I can't see the answer to the question. Any info from anyone familar with the programme would be most appreciated.

PS - Took the Maglev train from PVG to/from Shanghai - 431km an hour WOW!