Chiguire
Topic Author

Venezuela Cancells All DL, CO And Some AA Flights

Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:59 pm

It is still not the 1st of April and this is (unfortunately) no joke.

The INAC (something similar to the FAA in the US), restricted the capacity from US airlines flying to Venezuela starting 1st March (!!).

DL flights to ATL were cancelled completely
CO flights to EWR and IAH were cancelled completely and
AA flights to JF, DFW, SJU, and MIA were reduced a 70%

Delta already cancelled their daily ATL service in the GDS. CO and AA flights are still available.

There was no reason given by the INAC so far but there is a pres conference scheduled for today.

Source: http://www.eluniversal.com/2006/02/24/eco_art_24204E.shtml

At the moment I am so shocked that I don't know what to say.....

Chiguire
Topic Author

RE: Venezuela Cancells All DL, CO And Some AA Flig

Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:20 pm

Quoting JCS17 (Reply 1):
Venezuela to close DL and CO ticket counters?

Don't be too fast. I think there is still hope because there seems to be a meeting between the INAC and the airlines. And they are all still selling seats.
Just AA reduced their flights these days to 3xdaily to CCS but is adding a fourth one with A300 again on March 1st.

There are rumours that this is due to quality reasons  drunk .
Maybe it's just Aeropostal that is experiencing problems with their traffic rights application for ATL, MCO and PMV-MIA .....I don't know.

BTW: Correction to my previous post: DL has NOT cancelled their flight in the GDS (yet).

MAH4546

RE: Venezuela Cancells All DL, CO And Some AA Flights

Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:29 pm

Quoting Chiguire (Reply 2):
Maybe it's just Aeropostal that is experiencing problems with their traffic rights application for ATL, MCO and PMV-MIA .....

FYI, Aeropostal already has MIA-PMV traffic rights. Nothing to get.
a.

Chiguire
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:33 pm

Quoting MAH4546 (Reply 4):
FYI, Aeropostal already has MIA-PMV traffic rights. Nothing to get.

Yes, sorry. I know about that route. But the CCS-AUA-MCO and CCS-AUA-ATL ?
Do you know anything about the status on these routes ?

But nevertheless, I don't think that this is the reason. After all there were no problems (yet) for Venezuelan airlines to get the US rights. It was the venezuelan government which refused AA to fly SJU-PMV.....

Chiguire
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:40 pm

So there now is a press release on the INAC homepage saying:

Venezuela has improved its facilities and security measures, this has been autited by OACI.
Venezuela is above average if it comes to security. All this has been aknowledged by OACI.
FAA does not accept this and keeps Venezuela in Cat II.
So the decission was to bring back the capacity operated by US carriers to about the same from venezuelan side.

http://www.inac.gov.ve/informacion/noticias/detalle.php?id=610

If you ready this, you are about to understad the measures.

Oh, and about those political issues:
I will not discuss this here. Bush is wrong in many points, I agree with TGV 100% !!
BUT - there IS a difference to Chavez !

lamedianaranja

Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:41 pm

Quoting Chiguire (Reply 4):
It was the venezuelan government

and there we have the reason for all this: political games, as I see it.
Pinpricks, provocations, showing off, whatever you want to call it.
Chavez wants to show the US what he's capable of and win points with his people: "Look how I have Bush in a deadly grip!"

It will probably come to nothing but this show of force, but we'll follow the developments closely of course.
I wish that all skies were orange and blue!!

Avianca

Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:06 pm

well just 2 days ago I get a new schedule from Delta Caracas for the flights....starting march... they didnt say anyting about cancelacions...

it seems the flight ex atl will be a redeye... arrving in ccs at 5:04 am and leaving ccs again at 11:00 am....

regards
Avianca
Colombia es el Mundo Y el Mundo es Colombia

Chiguire
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:20 pm

Quoting Avianca (Reply 12):

it seems the flight ex atl will be a redeye... arrving in ccs at 5:04 am and leaving ccs again at 11:00 am....

Hi Avianca,
for me it looks like it will not take place at all........

juventus

Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:45 pm

What would be the best way for Venezuelans living in the US to visit their home?

ba747

Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:25 pm

I´m in shock. This news sucks. I don´t know what the hell is going on in this country or in the US. How in the world from one night to the following day they decide to do this? I´m sure this have to do with political problems between Venezuela and the US. If according to the Venezuelan government, the FAA decided to restrict flights to the US 10 years ago, Now is when they are going to pay them back by cancelling the only 3 US carriers that keep us connected with the US? Come on!!!!!!!!

BA747
The World`s Favorite Airline

bongo

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:05 pm

I´m so sorry for Venezuelans fans and in general everybody. I only can say that this gives more passengers to Avianca and increases the feasibility of BOG as a big hub.
MDE: First airport in the Americas visited by the A380!

Chiguire
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:18 pm

Quoting BoeingBus (Reply 23):
I find it very interesting how the large American oil companies who had record profits could not match Venezuelan’s Citgo program to offer ‘oil’ aid to the elderly and the poor in the United states.

This is the best example how his politics work. Especially in the country itself.
Don't be blind !! There are other things than giving oil to poor ! Sure, they will vote for you next time just because of this.
But, come on, I expect something more from a president/government than just donating money and oil to the poor !

And back to the topic:

Quoting Juventus (Reply 14):
What would be the best way for Venezuelans living in the US to visit their home?

There are still direct flights by Santa Barbara, Aeropostal and American between the countries. Air Canada has a daily service.
I don't expect Venezuela to be isolated as Cuba.

But really: I am afraid - if this happens it will happen from US side. Not from Venezuelan side !

Avianca

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:22 pm

Quoting Bongo (Reply 25):
I´m so sorry for Venezuelans fans and in general everybody. I only can say that this gives more passengers to Avianca and increases the feasibility of BOG as a big hub.

totally agree, so its time that Avianca increases the flights again....

danimarroquin

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:24 pm

well it is true , that the only one that benefits with this action , is colombia and Avianca .

767-332ER

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:26 pm

I think we should take a reprisal and kick Aeropostal and possibly Santa Barbara out of the U.S.

[Edited 2006-02-24 15:28:40]
Twinjets...if one fails, work the other one twice as hard!!!

Chiguire
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:44 pm

Quoting Avianca (Reply 28):
totally agree, so its time that Avianca increases the flights again....

Relax Mr. Avianca ! 4x daily AV flights are enough ! I would like to see S3 to fly that route first, then V0 pull out and then VH increase to 4.  bigthumbsup 
Then AV can increase....

masseybrown

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:55 pm

On the Cat II business, I can understand another government taking umbrage. The FAA is not saying Venezuelan maintenance practices and procedures are faulty, it is saying that the Venezuelan government is unable or unwilling to enforce its own aviation safety laws and regulations, which is quite a slap in the face.

Panama kept their heads down and fixed the problem; Argentina grumbled publicly but ultimately fixed things; with luck, Venezuela is just grumbling a little louder.

dc10heaven

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:06 am

Here is an additional article from Reuters:

UPDATE 1-Venezuela says limits U.S. airline flights
Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:24 AM ET

CARACAS, Venezuela, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Venezuela is limiting flights by U.S. carriers Delta Air Lines (DALRQ.PK: Quote, Profile, Research), Continental Airlines (CAL.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and AMR Corp.'s (AMR.N: Quote, Profile, Research) American Airlines after U.S. authorities failed to comply with aviation accords, officials and an industry group said on Friday.

The measure to reduce flights from U.S. airlines comes just weeks after Washington and Caracas expelled diplomats in an escalation of already tense relations between United States and the world's No. 5 oil exporter.

Venezuela's INAC aviation authority said in a statement the frequency of passenger and cargo flights would be reduced for some U.S. carriers from March 1, based "on the principles of equality, reciprocity and fair opportunities."

INAC did not name the airlines, but Roberto Pulido, president of the local Venezuelan airline association, said the measure would cancel some flight frequencies of Delta, American and Continental.

"The INAC has exhausted all conciliatory avenues with the U.S. aviation authorities... and has not been able to reestablish rights the bilateral accord gives to Venezuelan air carriers," the statement said.

Pulido said U.S. airline representatives were to hold a meeting with Venezuelan authorities later on Friday to discuss the measure and its impact on their flights. (Additional reporting by Magdalena Morales

cayman

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:09 am

Although this is bad for passengers and the traveliong public in the US, Vzla and other countries and overall is a very unfortunate development---if you are AC you have to wonder if it is not helpful to them with their service YYZ to CCS going daily shorlty. Maybe it will even result in an equipment change or upguage.

LMP737

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:09 am

Quoting Lamedianaranja (Reply 11):
Chavez wants to show the US what he's capable of and win points with his people: "Look how I have Bush in a deadly grip!"

The funny thing is that if this does come to fruition it will be Venezuelans who are employed by these US carriers who will be negatively affected. Guess old Hugo did'nt bother to think of that.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

cayman

Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:28 am

Quoting Luisca (Reply 48):
And the sad news is that the only people that will benefit from the move to cancell air service is AV and CM, who will now make a killing on their Caracas flights connecting to Miami.

Well--I think AC will beneifit too---if pax have to connect to CCS I am sure more would prefer to do so via YYZ than BOG.

Chiguire
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:49 am

Quoting Texfly101 (Reply 60):
will the moderator please close down this thread as it has digressed into something that is not about airliners. The first statement right above this box clearly says "Civil Aviation related posts only" Go somewhere else and have the political diatribe please.

I was expecting that.
But civil aviation is part of politics. And it is simply difficult to keep politics out of a discussion about such topics.

I hope that this topics stays here at least until we can clear up the open questions still pendig.
What happens to the passengers booked ß What happens to pending traffic rights, how will airlines react ? Is there still a chance. These are "civil aviation" and I hope we can talk about them in this thread here without opening a new one where those political discussions come up again.

To the topic: Why are AA, CO and DL still selling seats in the GDS ? Do they know more. It looks like they still have some hope ?

luisde8cd

Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:56 am

Quoting Bmacleod (Reply 63):

So is this a political matter

Dude have you even bothered to read this thread? I think it is pretty obvious that the decision is strictly a political matter. So you cannot keep politics out of this thread.

Quoting Texfly101 (Reply 60):
will the moderator please close down this thread as it has digressed into something that is not about airliners. The first statement right above this box clearly says "Civil Aviation related posts only" Go somewhere else and have the political diatribe please.

Will the ignorant posters realize that this Civil Aviation related decision was based purely on politics so if people want to discuss this cancellation of flights to Venezuela, poltics can't be left out of the discussion.

I really hope that moderators realize that politics can't be avoided in this topic because Civil Aviation was affected by a purely political decision. If they go and close down this thread, no problem. A new one will start right away and politics will again be part of that thread.

What really needs to be deleted are Iraq/CIA related comments that certainly add nothing of value to this discussion.

Saludos desde Caracas,
Luis

mikester540

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:00 am

Quoting Bmacleod (Reply 63):

So is this a political matter or does it have to do with Venezuela restricting the number of US airlines and particular landing slots available to these airlines?

Well, Bmacleod, It's obvious that this IS a political matter! They are not doing this because of something in aviation, but in the name of "getting back at the USA."
We need men who can dream of things that never were. -John F. Kennedy

gritzngravee

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:01 am

I don't know about the rest of you but if there are major security concerns along with logistical quagmires due to heavy volumes of air traffic something has to be done to ensure the safety of the passengers. Americans feel like every place in the world should be like America, I'm sure the INAC doesn't have millions of dollars in their budget like the FAA nor do they see the amount of traffic that the USA has domestically!!!! I can just see it now, a major catastrophe at an Venezulan airport and then everyone would blame the INAC for not reforming their traffic and security policies. Of course all airlines are in business to make profits on their routes. And why is it that when someone acts unilateral towards our government they're disrespectful and when we do it, it is ok? And for those of you bashing President Bush, remember he was re-elected and a lot of you took the bait about terrorism and voted for him so don't complain!!!!!

gritzngravee

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:09 am

Politicians rule CIVILIZATIONS so the responses are valid. I guess you need to tell the EU countries to sale all of their Airbus stock also!!!!!

MaverickM11

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:09 am

Quoting Chiguire (Thread starter):
At the moment I am so shocked that I don't know what to say.....

Awesome. As if the FUBAR bridge to the airport wasn't enough. Give the Venezuelan or Argentinian government some pocket lint and they'll build themselves a noose.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Chiguire
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:21 am

The thing that surprises me most is, that after 48 hours after this decission was made public and communicated to the afected airlines, they are still selling seats.
If I had an airline, the first step would be to close the sales to avoid further problems with passengers.
Passengers that booked before this problem came up could be told that this was a dicision by a government.
But what are they going to tell the others that book now ? I mean they knew the problem at this time !

The other reason: they know that there is a solution.

LX23

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:22 am

Quoting AR385 (Reply 30):
do believe that in any case, the Venezuelan civil aviation authority is finally behaving like the one of a truly sovereign nation should. If, ICAO, an organism the US suscribes too, has ruled that Venezuela complies with all its rules, but the US still will not move them from Cat2 to Cat1, well then I'm glad some country in Latam finally took a stand and retaliated as this seems to be the case.

This is one of the few posts that is actually worth a couple of words.. AR385, you've hit the right spot. Essentially, if ICAO says Venezuela meets all the safety and security standards, then keeping Venezuela in Cat2 is simply politically motivated. This move is a simple case of tit for tat, and the flights being cancelled are pretty much those that were not in operation before Venezuela fell into Cat2. While Santa Barbara and Aeropostal currently "operate" flights into the U.S, these flights are done on airplanes owned by US companies, clearly making the playing field uneven. The result will be that as soon as Venezuela gets bumped up to Cat1, they will mirror this move and allow CO, DL, and the extra AA flights to return.

tope98

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:25 am

Quoting Atnight (Reply 34):
Quoting Tope98 (Reply 24):
And for all the people who dont live here and just say Chavez is the only one who fights against USA and all that... please try to live here first and then make an opinion.

You must be one of the aristocrats who are affected by Chaves politics...

Yeah right im an aristocrat... u sounded just like Chavez. If u dont like me is because you are rich and of course a bad person and you deserve hell...
Well im just a young economist working hard everyday trying to get a better life but nowadays its imposible because of crime rates, high prices. 10 years ago caracas was a much better city now highways are falling apart, downtown caracas is a mess... you cant even walk there, theres more and more beggers on the streets, and homeless people. but of course if work with chavez you are getting richer and richer. Please come and visit us and take a look at this city and tell me where are those great thing chavez has done because i cant see them.

Luis u deserve to be on my RU list. well said.

legion242

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:25 am

I personally think the political discourse, where it applies to SA politics, quite fascinating. I, as an average American, had no idea the severity of the situation in the area. Keep it up, it's great reading.
Don't make me release the monkeys!!

jetdeltamsy

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:37 am

Quoting JCS17 (Reply 1):
Venezuelans can lie in grave they have created by electing a sociopath to office. What an ego-maniacal mess Chavez is.

One thinking man's sociopath is another thinking man's hero.

It's too bad that airline routes are almost always the first thing to go when two countries have diplomatic issues.
Tired of airline bankruptcies....EA/PA/TW and finally DL.

PlanesNTrains

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:44 am

Quoting Chiguire (Reply 62):
I was expecting that.
But civil aviation is part of politics. And it is simply difficult to keep politics out of a discussion about such topics.

There is a big difference between discussing the political side of Venezuela's move, as AA1818 did, and getting into another political bashfest.

I hope you can see the difference.

-Dave
-Dave

ltbewr

Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:31 am

I would suspect that Mr. Chavez is having this done to put the squezze for greater access for Venezula based airlines (as previously noted) and to reduce overall capacity so Venezula based airlines can charge much higher USD$$$ based fares. Chavez seems to like tweaking the USA, perhaps in revenge for our past support of repressive leaders in Venezula. Don't forget that one of the major oil co's in the USA - Citgo - is largely owned by the Venezula government interests, so it can work both ways.

gritzngravee

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:22 am

AGAIN if it is a safety issue there is nothing wrong with what they're doing. Each side stands to loose out no one will gain anything from this except hostile feelings towards The US and Venezuela. For the undetermined time that we are here let's at least try to work out the differences so each side can walk away with what they need. If I'm not mistaken no one is getting off this planet alive so laugh a little and have fun!!!!!!!!

Junction

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:22 am

Quoting BoeingBus (Reply 19):
Venezuelan’s Citgo program

Speaking of Citgo, now that their U.S. headquarters is in Houston, is there much travel by Citgo employees between CCS and IAH? Seems like VE government is really crazy to want to drop this route if only for that reason.
By the way, has that bridge been fixed yet that connects central Caracas to CCS?

lamedianaranja

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:49 am

Quoting Chiguire (Reply 68):
If I had an airline, the first step would be to close the sales to avoid further problems with passengers.

If they have to pull out they might cite 'government orders' as a situation beyond their control and it will be difficult to get back money back for the customer.
Hopefully they'll keep flying or if necessary reroute/rebook the passengers on Venezuelan airlines.
I wish that all skies were orange and blue!!

Avianca

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:50 am

Quoting RICARIZA (Reply 53):
BTW, what happened with Avianca's flights to Venezuela? Were they re-routed to Valencia or are they still going to CCS? I forgot to ask before about this..

still all to CCS, and what I heard still very good booked. cargo and pax wise.

Quoting CayMan (Reply 54):
Well--I think AC will beneifit too---if pax have to connect to CCS I am sure more would prefer to do so via YYZ than BOG.

do not agree BOG is much more logical than YYZ, flying 3 hours more to YYZ to connect than to MIA again 3 hours back does not make sense...

the winner will be Avianca, followed by Copa.

regards
Avianca

777jaah

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:08 am

Quoting MIAMIx707 (Reply 78):
Quoting Luisde8cd (Reply 33):
Venezuela definetely doesn't meet safety standards. We only have ONE working civilan radar in the WHOLE country. It is the one used by CCS Approach. Maiquetia Center FIR doesn't have radar control over its airspace, very sad if you ask me. Then again, the only ILS system working in the country is CCS's and Charallave's (Privately owned). The ILS systems in Barquisimeto, Maracaibo and Margarita Island have never been fixed and Jeppesen doesn't publish the ILS approach charts in their publications. About 30% of Venezuela's VORs are out of order. Anything else you want to know?

Any other great political ideas for this thread?? This is why (If Luis is 100% right, which I pressume he is) the FAA is keeping VZLA in Cat II. Actually, this makes me wonder, why not Cat III if this issue is so political?? Bc they're doing the right thing. Having ONE good operational airport CCS doesn't turn a country into a safe environment for civil aviation, what if those airplanes have to reroute or make an emergency landing in other airports?? Wake up, smell the coffee and read the facts. The only one trying to make this whole issue a political mess is Mr Chavez.

Good luck.

ps: Luis, you just made all those Chavez' fans look like a******s
Next flights: AV BOG-ADZ-BOG, AV-UA BOG-IAD-ORD-IAD-BOG, BOG-FLL-BOG, LA BOG-MIA-BOG J

ScottB

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:21 am

What seems to be lost in all the political grandstanding is the fact that Venezuela has been in Category 2 since 1997 or earlier (source: http://www.zsrlaw.com/publications/speeches/cjs970826.htm ), well before either Chavez or Bush was elected President of their respective countries.

I'd add that the press release issued by INAC doesn't exactly point out all the facts. They claim to be in 89% compliance with ICAO standards (as established by an audit) but fail to state if the standard for IASA compliance with the FAA is higher, or if they're out of compliance on any issues that are absolutely critical. They also claim to be above average in terms of ICAO complance as far as all the nations of the world are concerned -- but then again, only about 75 of the roughly 190 or so nations in the world are classified in IASA Category 1, so even certain countries who are "above average" would still be in Category 2.

I would hope to see a proportional response from the U.S. government in this instance; i.e. cutting at least half of the flights by Venezuelan carriers to the U.S.

cayman

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:47 am

Quoting Avianca (Reply 94):
do not agree BOG is much more logical than YYZ, flying 3 hours more to YYZ to connect than to MIA again 3 hours back does not make sense...

I never ever suggested MIA pax would even consider transiting through YYZ. Why would you assume that I did? MIA is not even in question as the flights to from MIA remain on AA reamin untouched. My point was and is with respect to midwest and northeast US cities as well as Canada--AC through YYZ is a viable option, for pax who would have taken CO through IAH or EWR or DL through ATL, much more so than BOG and with no disrepect intended fewer pax would be comfortable transiting through BOG

RiddlePilot215

Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:38 am

Quoting Chiguire (Reply 2):

There are rumours that this is due to quality reasons drunk .
Maybe it's just Aeropostal that is experiencing problems with their traffic rights application for ATL, MCO and PMV-MIA .....I don't know.

You mean POLITICAL quality?

We wouldn't be having this problem if Chavez and Bush got along. /End story

It can't possibly be an airline quality problem when the Venz. here at my school refer to Aeropostal as being comperable to riding Greyhound buses here in the states.
God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

cedars747

Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:46 am

Quoting Chiguire (Thread starter):
Venezuela Cancells All DL, CO And Some AA Flights

From now on ,only Bush Airways and Chavez Airlines will have the rights to operate flights between Venezuela and USA!!!
Tengo una pasion por la aviacion !لدي شغف للطيران !I have a passion for aviation !Jeg har en lidenskap for luftfart!j'ai

Chiguire
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:49 am

Quoting LH477 (Reply 99):
Venuzuelan

Venuzuela

Venuzuelans A.netters

the poor in Venuzuela (

How can you post something about the social and political situation in a country if you don't even know how to spell is correctly ?!

Just another pretty funny thing happened now: Mr. Nelson Ramiz, the president of Aeropostal, normally not a friend of Chavez, said the decission was great.
http://www.el-nacional.com/Articulos...Articulo.asp?idSeccion=65&id=76525

Chiguire
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:55 am

Quoting RiddlePilot215 (Reply 102):

We wouldn't be having this problem if Chavez and Bush got along. /End story

If we can agree on that - great. Let's pray for it !

Quoting RiddlePilot215 (Reply 102):
It can't possibly be an airline quality problem when the Venz. here at my school refer to Aeropostal as being comperable to riding Greyhound buses here in the states.

You are talking about the Aeropostal from about 5 years ago on domestic services, do you ? Ask someone having really flown internationally within the last year. You will be surprised !

Quoting Cedars747 (Reply 104):
From now on ,only Bush Airways and Chavez Airlines will have the rights to operate flights between Venezuela and USA!!!

You are wrong my friend, it was Bush Airways to Bagdad and Chavez Airlines to Havana !

cedars747

Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:06 am

Quoting Chiguire (Reply 106):
You are wrong my friend, it was Bush Airways to Bagdad and Chavez Airlines to Havana !

You can add some Chavez Airlines flights to EZE,GRU and La Paz!!!
Alex!!!
Tengo una pasion por la aviacion !لدي شغف للطيران !I have a passion for aviation !Jeg har en lidenskap for luftfart!j'ai

Chiguire
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:13 am

Quoting Cedars747 (Reply 107):
You can add some Chavez Airlines flights to EZE,GRU and La Paz!!!

If it wouldn't be that serious we could laugh about it. Because in that list of destinations we could also find Damascus, Tehran and all other countries against the US. There once was a routemap from Conviasa where they showed their future destinations.

Avianca

Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:32 am

Quoting Chiguire (Reply 108):
There once was a routemap from Conviasa where they showed their future destinations.

oh yes including the 3 x weekly flights to KUL........

Chiguire
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:36 am

Quoting Avianca (Reply 110):
oh yes including the 3 x weekly flights to KUL........

Yup, a really important destinations nowadays. Another important gateway to the US.

Quoting Cedars747 (Reply 109):
I did it once onboard Viasa from EZE,it`s not the pearl but the diamond of the Caribbean!
Alex!!!

Thank you ! You are so right.

cedars747

Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:39 am

Quoting Avianca (Reply 110):
Quoting Chiguire (Reply 108):
There once was a routemap from Conviasa where they showed their future destinations.

There once was a routemap from PanAm where they showed Beirut and Tehran as main destinations,"how world has changed"!!!
Alex!!!