TransWorldSTL
Topic Author

AA FF Promotion Question

Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:09 pm

I'm currently trying to get 30,000 bonus miles using this promotion: http://www.aa.com/content/utility/flyFree.jhtml

But, I have a question for anyone familiar with FF programs... I've already flown one STL/DFW RT.. I made the reservation before registering for the promotion, but I hadn't yet flown on either of the segments.. Will it still count?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

//Josh

TinkerBelle

RE: AA FF Promotion Question

Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:18 pm

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Thread starter):
I've already flown one STL/DFW RT

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Thread starter):
but I hadn't yet flown on either of the segments

Those two statements are a little contradicting. If you made the reservation before registering for the FF program, you can claim that trip. If you have already flown and and it doesn't fall between March 2, 2006 and May 26, 2006,
you're out of luck.
If you are going through hell, keep going.

TransWorldSTL
Topic Author

RE: AA FF Promotion Question

Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:34 am

Quoting TinkerBelle (Reply 1):
Those two statements are a little contradicting. If you made the reservation before registering for the FF program, you can claim that trip. If you have already flown and and it doesn't fall between March 2, 2006 and May 26, 2006,
you're out of luck.

Sorry. I've already been a member of AAdvantage for quite a while now, but I didn't register for the certain promotion until after making the reservation for my trip... But I registered for the promotion before actually flying