L-188
Topic Author

Noel Benford-A/C IINFO ???

Mon Feb 15, 1999 10:09 am

I didn't know that Boeing link existed.(See 727 tail height) It is a great link. You don't happen to know if there is any simular links out there for the DHC-8. This is the infor I was looking for when I posted that msg last week about needing Dash-8 info.

If anybody else out there knows where I can get my hands on this information. I Thank You in advance for the tip
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

RE: Noel Benford-A/C IINFO ???

Mon Feb 15, 1999 1:30 pm

It is a great site, isn't it? Christine Derksen mentioned it on the Project Freeware (FS98) website a while back. I've since printed out some great MD-11 stuff! ;-)

I'm not sure about Dash-8 info. I might be getting some soon though. I'm going to be working on an FS98 Dash-8 model with an actual Dash-8 pilot, and He'll provide the info and I'll do the programming/tweaking. Was there anything specific?

Noel Benford

L-188
Topic Author

Tue Feb 16, 1999 2:30 am

Thanks for looking. I was burning some 737 info last night.

I am looking at moving back to Alaska this summer and there are two carriers I plan to drop applications in. One of them ERA Aviation currently flies the Dash-8 and the other Reeve Aleutian dosn't yet but the money is on them picking up a couple this year to replace the Lockheed Electras that they currently have in service.

If I do drop a resume in I hopeing I can go in there knowing a little more about the aircraft then just, "UH. It has propellers.". Basicly I am looking for information dealing with cargo compartment capacities. Ground Service connection points. Ground Handling info, Basicly what was in those Boeing pamphlets. Since I have worked for Reeve and Alaska airlines and done contract loads for Northern Air Cargo's DC-6 and ERA's CV-580 fleet I feel pretty good about those airplanes. I just have never turned a Dash-8 and want a deeper background.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

Tue Feb 16, 1999 8:40 am

I'll see what I can find for you. I can't promise anything, but I'll definitely look!

Noel Benford